Drama members part II

Laban says:
the othert one looks like it got full, na hai yonyeshi messages
110 months ago
Replies:
Now
Laban  says:
Victor hope thing r okay now.

Na watu wengine walienda wapi?????????????
97 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
well, well, i am back my people aftre that long journry home and back.It was very much worth going and and even thougth it was hard but i had to.i am trying to get myself back on track brothers and sisters.I will only ask for prayers from all of you who have come to know me.Loosing a mother is the hardest thing that can ever happen to you.Life has been alittle hard on me this time around.we also lost our second unborn baby in febuary which was very hard too.so people we will ask for alot of prayers.But i still have hope in life and i am staying strong,Good things have been openning up for me and my family and we have renewed hope.peace to you all and to all those who called me during that time.Your words were so much needed and welcomed.peace for now and my the mighty hand protect all of you always let the ones that you love know it.peace
102 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
So you guys decided to go deep under!!! Raphoo hope u doing fine, Victor you r famous around here, so why not visit sometimes when u are passing through D-town on your bussy schedule, am sure the lunjes around here will slaughter the hughest ingokho. Nawewe karimbwena hope u saving some melon drinks fro us if we decide to go South-A. The keep on doing your thing and be BLESSED
104 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
gentlemen, i had gone to ingokho land to do some injustice to the ingokhos while i watch the bull fights, it was a great experience, sasa i am here once again, openning new pages of the year 006, i wish you the best of it, and look foward for exciting moments with you guys. mbona mmekuwa baridi kama mechanical engineering club members? wacheni!!!!!
105 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
sikuku njema na mwaka new wa maendeleo. Barikiwa NYOTE
106 months ago
Now
Laban  says:
Merry XMAs kila mtu, mimi na elekea kitale for some well brewed busaa!
106 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
margarine and butter are all spreads, but the taste of one offers a better option for the other, i say, bravo to kibaki for the brave move. once murungaru and kiraitu are out of place, then, there will be reason to say, that was a bright move.what the old man will do after this will speak alot of what he truely is. watch!!!
107 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
HAPPY THANKS GIVING BRETHRENS. I salute you all who voted. Your being able to express yourselves is something to be proud of. Whatever fruit you are, I am proud of you. And as for Kibaki, firing and hiring is just another way of creating disorder unless you mean it. Prove me wrong by not hiring the same old geezers.LONG LIVE KENYA.
107 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
i think some of us we are in Limbo, its sounding pretty crazy. gays go back to the books revise the most important part of our meal piece otherwise the going has yet not began, we are at the middle of the begining of the start and most of us has lost the locus let keep in pace
107 months ago
Now
Thumbi  says:
mimi hii story yote sijui ni ya nini kwanza wewe Dan Tiema chapa dancing style moja ya madame ile ya Meru najua unakumbuka halafu Tito Ndungi wa Githuku " urendatia ngombe ino" unakumbuka hiyo song halafu tuendelee
107 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
you spared you maboko
107 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
Maboko- sasa mimi huyu, i was out there meeting sponsors of the project that has left you, salivating, and as of now, doors are shut for you, i had given you some ample time to re-think and make a sober declaration, but your pride seem to have overcome the will of your heart. sasa kula ngumu. but if you make an apeal with the right language, i believe, we cant let a brothers blood to wander. speak.
107 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
maboko ur the luhyia pple who do not look at yourselve as leader or leaders but followers who in the most best cases we have let others take advantage of us.If all of us were thinking like you,we would be waitting for God to come and let as free from the hangs of our colonizers,paka wewe.you are the teacher of teachers of no ones,nowhere university.just because you do not know what is going on does not mean you know what you are talking about.@rapho alot of good things are happening out here, i should be shooting an email out to you very soon sawa.peace
107 months ago
This page seems to be dead.I'm tired of coming here to find no challenges.I'd rather look for and face more challenging opponents that will stimulate my thoughts and give me sleepless nights. Until when you will prove to be that opponent, its BYE now and FOREVER.Asta La Vista Babe.
107 months ago
Rapho- Bring it on.

Victor- Your followers are stranded. Please help them!

Boaz-Umeingia majini.Nyamaza kimya.

Labo- Wapi wewe.Kama these guys plans are not waorking out hepa.
107 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
The hyena awaits for the kill, then strugles for the remains with voltures once the king of the forest has fed and left,

Maboko- yours is a prompt to find out where we are, and the silence has left you salivating for what you cant define. just know that some of us dont just speak, but we act calculatively. you drew up your line so clearly, sasa kaa baridi and stop campaigning for followers. our project still stands and we promise you a surprise, please, wacha siasa ya kuchanganya watu, that beats your level of standing, lest you want to prove me wrong.
107 months ago
Boaz- What band wagon are you talking about? A band wagon of Deya's followers? Sorry,not me brother.I refuse to be part of a failing band wagon.
Rapho- What behind the scene is Boaz talking about? I know there is no idea being worked on behind the scenes.Infact, there is no scene to begin with.
Labo- Tangaza musimamo. You also were in. Are you still in ama umejitosa baharini.
Victor- Thanks for being the perfect Bishop Deya. You really changanyaad these boys and confused them. They are still waiting for your second return. Show up now.
108 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
Maboko shut up and join the band wagon. You have no idea whats going on behind the scene.
108 months ago
I was waiting to see if those who were shouting and supporting Victor's idea knew what they were getting themselves into.I knew,nguruwe hujikaranga kwa mafuta yake.I warned you guys against jumping on Victor's dreams that were Chelepe like.Sasa Rapho, Boaz wapi proposal and where are the ten people you wanted to draft HAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaaaaaa mumekarangwa. Victor has gone underground and left his followers waiting for his second return. Kwani you guys are behaving like Bishop Deya's followers.
108 months ago
Now
Laban  says:
this place has gone quite!
108 months ago
Now
Robbie  says:
Irine ambeva, she was really fun any body with her contacts link her up

108 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
We had Irene Ambeva and another Irene i cant remember her second name, so, which one of the two? The second Irene went to States them dayz, no contacts, Ambeva has neither been heard nor seen.
108 months ago
Now
Robbie  says:
Any body know`s the where about of Irine she was in drama 1993?
108 months ago
Now
Laban  says:
Am back in nairobi, from the bundus!
108 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
i am guite on cue, email nishatuma, sasa ni vicky ajibu.
109 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
Maboko ashazama baada ya kujivisha kitanzi!!!! Maboko wewe nikati yawale watu wenye utani bila kifani. Sawa tu zama mbaka umalize kusoma katiba. Raphoo tuma email sawa.
Papa wewe endelea kuotea tu utafunga bao na litakatiliwa!!!
109 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
rapho hit me on my email and let me have your telephone number so i can call and talk over this sawa my is 4103301327
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
Right-i will be waiting, ask for filming cameras also, and let me have the quotation.
109 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
@rapho here is a website that i shop at for alot of my equipment www.musiciansfriend.com they have alot of things to choose from. i can drive there in and ask for quotes and all that for theater stuff eg lights and sound systems.For sponsors; we can check with the Ford Foundation people they do alot of funding and they actually have their african headquaters in kenya so we can talk to them in person.For me i can be home anytime when needed hakuna shaka.i will get more info, so be on the lookout i will share it with you my peoples sawa this a good start.tuanze sasa!
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
well guys, my members list acording to your contributions reads:RAPHO, VICTOR, LABOO, WAFULA, BOAZ, ANN. Those are 6 names so far, i need 4 more.

Tentatively, the projects head quarters will be in nairobi, therefore, these people should be flexible enough, cos most of the cast members we are bound to use will be the local talent.

Equally, i am still awating for the list of the equipment and the pricing so that i can come up with an aproximate budget, as you all know, the proposal will not be complete without a budget. i have shoped around my location here but all in vain. nyinyi wasee wa u.s. can you find out the equip, reguired na bei ya kila kitu? i am waiting, meanwhile, BOAZ, ongea na rafiki yako albert, if he can research for us the same since he is in media.

secondly, may you all start shoping around for the likely sponsors we might need to talk to.
109 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
@maboko;you can not tell me that you are those people who live on a bad lawn with clogged sewage and still be the same one complaining about bad smell and mosquitos, kwenda kabisa!
109 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
@raf mimi i am in there if you want to i will talk to Anne mwalagho who has been doing alot of poetry out here i always go to see her do her thing in clubs and festivals too,i had mentioned it to her and she seemed intereted so i will do that in a few minutes.Wachana na maboko fala!this are the peole who are still in our fathers mind set.they still don't see it unless it is happening from nobody starting it.Rapho i think ten is sawa they just have to be creative and effective.
109 months ago
Now
Laban  says:
I will talk to Wafula n give u a feed back, though i know he would b up for it.
Mean while wacha ni malize kazi kidogo, am in Kisumu right now n huku cybers r expensive.
109 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
Raphooo mimi ndani!!!!!!
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
Now VICKY, let me know the number of people you wish to involve, and give me the specific names of people you want to work with.

MABOKO, vipi buda,mbona kimya hivi, ama pia wewe ulipotea na LUCY? Let me know if i should enlist you as a member, i know you have refused to believe VICTOR on this matter,i however dont want to lock you out.

BOAZ-pia wewe toa sauti saa hii, are you with us ama na adui, should i enroll you or not?

Laboo, wewe ni wa kwanza kwa list, but i am also interested in your friend WAFULA, talk to him and ask him if he can join us.

What i am simply doing guys is looking for 10 flexible and creative minds, who will work as the executives on this project. and when it comes to the production cast, we will be contracting acording to the project at hand, this will save on expenses. therefore, i need the 10 names, so far, i only have laboo who volunteered earlier. and if any of you has a better aproach let me know.
109 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
that is me right there so watch out for your mouths Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! @maboko
109 months ago
Now
Christine  says:
@Rapho i think that is good to he that,well, i would tell you to just go straight to profit making coz if you go to the non profit you will be working on other peoples time than on yours,so profit making is better.For me i don't believe in nonprofit no more my reasons being the onec i mentioned above.i will check on what we need to register he to a publishing company.people like WWW.ASCAP.COM or www.africanfilmcompany.com.
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
VICTOR-I have taken your idea with the seriousness it deserves, i am already compiling a proposal to that effect, but your information is half baked, it is you to tell us how many people you want registered, and if you intend the thing to be profit making or not, it is this limitation of information that is delaying my work here. however in my draft, i have tried to indicate that the thing will be run by 10 people, while the other affiliates will be working on contract, i want you to lead me on these.

GUYS- I am also stranded on the budget clause, i want to make the budget of the film shooting eguipment, i therefore would like to know what to include and possibly the cost of each. if you lead me on these, i will present the draft to you in two weeks time.
109 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
i am back i was kind of caughtup with alot of thing out here.
1)Form a group/company LLP,P/society/
2)establish a commity or leadership panel
3)setup aims and goals
remember we will have to decide if it is a money making or non profit org, the rest we can brain storm and makeup to the final thing so i have several things that i would want to share but this forum is kind of limited, even though i will try
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
she has already eaten the female casava and chickened out.

Laboo- you may resurface now, the game is over, we can go back to our very serious bussiness for your guest was fed early enough.

Maboko- you might have been right to conclude that victor had nothing to offer, where is this chap!!! is he planning to emerge in onother femine face? roundi hii, hana shahidi, niko karibu kumuruka.

Boaz- you are the man,fed somebody with a female cassava, eeeeh????
109 months ago
BOAZ:I knew U were in a better position to deal with this girl than I was.Good to learn of your advice to her.
RAPHO:I couldn't say better than you did.You did hammer the last nail in the coffin.
LABO: You are the one who invited all this mess. Why did you allow your legs to wonder in someone's else compound? Next time Tame your wondering legs.
VICTOR: I'm suspecting this is your scheme to distract us from debating on your failed idea.
LUCY:The game hasn't started yet.That was a brief warm up.Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
109 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
Lucy I might unleash mgorogoro for you just so we can be on the same page
109 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
Voice of reason---Lucy welcome to the club by now you know you dealing with the best actors, play writers and above all else bakhuyi and watch out cause I see Maboko is about to khuyi-khuyi paaa!!! you. Laboo- help the gal find the man, it is not your business to know why through this chapter-kindly send her an e-mail and in private find out the man who ran away with her dreams!!!!
And Rapho, Lucy is a gal can khola matombolekoooo.
Lucy juz remember this are characters and they all ate a female cassava!!
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
And my advice was meant for Laban, not for you, why did you have to follow him to this drama page if your interests are not questionable?? you had your own page and we did not come there to distract.Laban is a good friend, and we will not let him play in a strangers court that he does not understand well, kindly find your boys your own way, as much as you may be chasing the wind.

And this page is for men and women, not for boys of your calibre, so, keep your distance girl. lest we find you a boy to make another hit on you.This time it may be twins, take care.
109 months ago
LUCY:Now you are talking girl.Welcome to the club.We don't make any apologies for the language used, so long as it is not profanity.We honor and respect human dignity, but when our rights to freedom of speech is tramped upon, we make no apologies for our blows.U started it all by questioning our rights to free speech.Hapana kuwa kama Moi.Hujashangaa, Utashangaa.
GUYS: This girl is not worth my time.BOAZ deal with her.If U can't toss her to Victor.He has a compassionate heart for such lost souls.
109 months ago
LUCY:I was to unleash on your empty rhetorics lakini I see no point.First I dont want to waste my time talking to a Ocha girl.U attended Thiririka Primary in Juja ( Centra Province) before going to Kijabe Girls ( Central). Your first contact with city life was when U joined the Poly.This puts U in a Country girl class.Who are U to lecture us on how to use this site? First, the owner of this site is a guy known as Jason Classon from Vancouver, Canada. On his list of donors who keep this site running your name does not appear.Who are U? You are busy looking for Newton Ombati and George for what purpose? I know where one is but I dare not tell U.If U have guts, stay in the game.This will be a showdown between guys of Nai and a Ocha girl.The battle line is drawn. Dont cry foul,U brought it upon yourself.
GUYS:There is a distractor sent by maybe Victor.If U keep on hiding your identity behind ladies addresses, this is what U get.Chapa wewe kiboko.
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
Laboo- hata hiyo message dont pass, it was wrong to start promising in the first place, huyo msichana wachana naye, she should find her own way.
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
Maboko, kumbe you know some people abit too well, your list of non-starters is well complete, Akhanyalabandubosipepepeee, brought us avery stupid script in kisumu 2003 festivals. hapo nakubaliana na wewe for the first time, but the issue ya propasal, i still insist, we will give Victor the thing, ashindwe kwanza, before we start calling him names, wewe ni discourager, mbaya sana. vicky gave you a task, have you acomplished before you start dissmising him? sasa proposal yangu siwapi nyinyi discouragers, i will give it to victor himself, yeye alone, maybe na BOAZ who seems to be my running mate. nyinyi muko oposition.
109 months ago
lABO: Huyu Rapho anapiga makelele tu kama Raila.He is the type of those directors at the National Drama festivals who speak volumes about their production lakini hawana kitu, kama Amunga Akhanyalabandubosipepe( What a stupid name), kama Cheva from Machakos Girls, Buhere from KIMC.They always promise mountains but end up delivering ant hills.He is promising a proposal, ngoja uone what he will present. Matope, matope matope haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa.
RAPHO:Why are U wasting your time on a proposal that was suggested by Victor who has since abandoned the idea.He is nolonger interested in the conversation and has since gone underground.I knew Victor had nothing to offer, and that's why I was challenging him.Who are U to carry on with Victor's cross? Wacha upuzi my friend.Do something constructive, Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaa.We still love U kijana.
109 months ago
Now
Laban  says:
@Rapho, i didn't say i will tel the woman where the man is, all i said is that i will pass the message...yaani hata kusoma huwezi...vane!
On the propasal, don't think i can write one, but i iwll support one contribute to it's success..kwanza una nitetesha, yako iko wapi?????????????????
@Maboko...huyu Rapho ako na shida pahali na sijui ni wapi. Kwani wa arabu wamekuweza?
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
Laboo-wewe unajifanya mayor sana, sasa huyu dem mwenye anatafuta Newton Ombati, you've promised to catch him up for her, wewe unajua why that fela flew away? Advice ya kizee "Never help a woman trying to find for a man at large, utashangaa, na hutajitoa"
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
And if i may ask, what is this N'ganye thing Ofemi is talkin' about? Ama the fela is too hungry that he's speaking in tongoues? poleni lakini wasee. i am praying for you.

As for the proposal, no body having nothing at hand to offer should dare reject my effort, i will only stand to be challenged by a document, not mere heckling, Koigi Wamwere type!!.

Laboo- you were the first one to say "victor mimi ndani" where is your proposal?, you know, you are the type of person i was talking about, ungoje tu kupikiwa, kisha ulishwe, wacha mambo yako!!!!
109 months ago
BOAZ:Katrina did not hit us physically but mentally and financially.Jamaa, the wallets don't want to meet with the gas stations.Nikubaya.N'ganye jomba inatumaliza.
RAPHO: Wacha vitisho jomba.Hiyo proposal yako ni kama draft constitution ya Kibaki nad his hunch men.Haaaaaaaaaa.It will be rejected by the people @ the referendum.
109 months ago
Now
Boaz  says:
Raphoo If any one does not get the drift let me know. Ofemi what you guys in the east doing about Katrina????
109 months ago
Now
Hesbone  says:
Mimi ndio huyu, sasa semeni,niko karibu kumaliza my proposal, soon, i will dispatch the fliers, who else is writing? ama mnangoja kununuliwa, kupikiwa, na hata kulishwa? sasa mnajifanya kuangalia victor tu? wacheni mambo yenu, kwani nyinyi ni bakhuyi ama nyinyi ni bakhuywa?

@BOAZ- for those who do not understand the difference ya bakhuyi na bakhuywa, give them some translation. i am sure, OFEMI is at sea.
109 months ago
Now
Laban  says:
He is asking to b brought back on track , n he was teh chair of the discussion we were having? aaii Victor. Endelea na mamboi yako ya an organization.

Na huyu Rapho ame enda wapi.....weweeee Boaz ume mupa mgorogoro?
109 months ago
VICTOR:Toa ujinga hapa. Who do U want to get U back on track. U live in the first world country.Kwani wedding ilikuwa ocha ya US kwenye hakuna Comps and other communication gadgets.Upumbavu hatutaki!!Do your own homework and know what guys were discussing.Hapana turudusha nyuma.
LABO:Good move of establishing partII.Round hii wanaume watachekea chooni.
110 months ago
Now
Victor  says:
yes laban i was there and i was just trying to get on it but all invain.So i was never able to see the rest of the posts coz i had gone to my Kazins wedding in Indianapolis people.get me back on track
110 months ago
(58 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.