Now

SMS Threats!

Chepman says:
Have you ever received some phone SMS from some weirdo or someone like that? Throw in some few of them, like this I got at one point from some anonymous creature:

<b>I know you are sleeping with my wife, so stop it before I send her over to you for good.</b>
26 months ago
Replies:
Now
megha  says:
unknwn: u have won _____ money, ur mob no. has been selected.. give ur bank a/c no. n we will transfer ur
money..
this type of mess i have received many tym..
20 months ago
Then
Hunter  says:
High sweatie. Why haven't you called back? I'm sitting here thinking about you. Call me please
21 months ago
Then
Hunter  says:
'your son has been bitten by a snake, send taxi money quickly'.... i rcved this frm a mr hillary n after investigation the guy was dulz busted
22 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Anon: How do you write such a text as if I am your girl friend, I have a very jealous lover remember?
22 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Anon: Why didn't you come for the party?
Reply: There was a party?
25 months ago
Now
NAOM  says:
That is great! No witness for the police to snoop.
26 months ago
Now
Essu  says:
Then I received this one a year ago.

"I have saved all your threatening sms:s and will show them to the police tomorrow."

I did not bother or react to this sms.

I only threaten people on their face.....withiout witnesses, while they are sober and 100% present in everyway, perfect crime, no trails :=)

26 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
SMS: You called me three times last night, what do you want?
REPLY: Nothing!
26 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Wow Naomi!!
26 months ago
Now
NAOM  says:
We have been send to kill you. That was the message. This was my reply. Do it quick. I want to see Jesus.
26 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Pole.
26 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Actually I was a bit disoriented at that time, I had just arrived upcountry and in a way I actually went twice to the gate to check for any wrapped sack hanging around. There was just a tiny white piece of paper that almost took the living daylights off my psyche! Almost called the police but later played it down for the sake of inner peace ... you know how the Kenyan police would have reacted.
26 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Did you sleep that night @Chep?
26 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Wow Chep! That's scary!
26 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Now this one was a stray call that gave me a real fright on Christmas eve of 2009:

CALLER: Hello Boss.
ME: Hello?
CALLER: The business is done.
ME: What business?
CALLER: Had you not send for us to do something for you?
ME: Who am I talking to?
CALLER: Not important, just know that we have cleared that guy and you will find his head in a sack near your gate...
ME: What are you talking about!!!????

(After a long pause.......)

Caller's Phone goes dead.........
26 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Lol Essu, must have been a trashy ol' Opel.
26 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
What a funny link Jenix, Damn the Autocorrect for Real!
26 months ago
Now
Essu  says:
I got this one a week ago" Come and pick your Opel car you left at my home. You can trash it in your a...s for all I care!

I called the senders nomber and she admitted/apologised for sms:ng a wrong nomber.
26 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year/ <b>Again, 'off-topic', but hilarious!</b>
26 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Woman Caught Trying To Frame Ex-Boyfriend With Threatening Texts She Wrote Herself http://www.techdirt.com/blog/wireless/articles/20100711/21400210166.shtml

This one is kind of 'off-topic', but thought you'd find it funny: http://mashable.com/2011/12/05/damn-you-auto-correct-funniest-text/
26 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
<b>"If that is how you treat your friends then count me out"</b> ... supposedly from some girlfriend I never met!
26 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Or this:

Your son has been bitten by a snake, send Taxi money quickly!
26 months ago
(22 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.