Now

THE KNOWLEDGE IS IN THE BOOKS

Samuel Ochieng says:
I do wonder everyone whos employed.self-employed read the words in the books and is now well of tru we hav to do it.
30 months ago
Replies:
Now
jLj  says:
TERRY: I've no idea. I just went with the flow [Puffy's], and as you know,
Puffy's an expert 'diverter' :~)

TIM: Keep on 'puffing' :~)
30 months ago
tim  says:
@Terry, since the topic was kinda ambiguous, we ended up rephrasing it....
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
@Leila n Tim, what was the topic up there again? I forget in the jungle of puffy, lateness n protection n gender!
30 months ago
Now
Asiyo  says:
School books are also full of rumours, and has made some of us look stupid. I better learn from the nature itself!!!!
30 months ago
tim  says:
Thanks LJ...sleep tight...i know u dont believe what i told u but just take care my dear...
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Okay, good night TIM! Don't let the stray animals get you :~)
30 months ago
tim  says:
Ok...Ok LJ...cool.
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
You're confused! What animals? There are no stray animals in my house; and I doubt that there are any strays animals in your house. <b>Gosh, are you 'tripping' or what?</b> :~)

Emotional and pyschological mishaps could happen any time of the day; NOT just night time. Bad and good things happen in daylight, as well as darkness. All in all, it's NOT dangerous staying up late in one's own home.
30 months ago
tim  says:
The risks are not just physical LJ...they can be emotional, psychological, etc..i.e one can easily become a prey for the stray mammals
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Whatever risks you're talking about, shouldn't matter. If there are pre-existing risks, whether I'm [in my house] sitting awake on the sofa, or asleep in a bed, doesn't make any difference.
30 months ago
tim  says:
Well that makes sense ,,, but i guess it depends on the socio economic forces in ones surroundings.
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
What risks? If I'm staying up late in my own house, what risks or dangers am I exposed to? I don't get it. So what protection are you talking about?

Anyway, [on weekends], the secret is, to go to bed late, and get up late. Works in the same principle of going to bed early [on weekdays]; and getting up early. It's the number of hours of 'quality sleep' that matter, ie NOT the actual time that a person goes to bed!
30 months ago
tim  says:
When someone stays late ,,, the exposure for risks is increased hence the need to go to bed early...do you get it?
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Oh! What's the relationship between bedtime and protection?
30 months ago
tim  says:
It is a theory called timshitheory....my innovation...it my contribution towards ensuring the girlchild is protected....
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
TIM: Who made that rule? I didn't know that BED-TIME is GENDER-BASED :~)
30 months ago
tim  says:
Who said I am a baby..hohoho....I am the Good night Terry,,i heard u were off to bed,,,happy for u.
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
@Tim, how can u punish me for the truth? babies lyk u shud be in bed by 6pm latest
30 months ago
tim  says:
@LJ, i know,,,but the recommended time for sleeping (ladies) should be not later than 9pm...
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Hahaha!
30 months ago
tim  says:
@LJ,, I always knew u as a kind person, but that perception has just been thrown out of the window...mighty puffy oh my goodness,,isnt there a lady left out there?

@Terry...you are the genesis of all this...i will make u pay for it....mbona kunionea hivyo?
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
TIM: Not so! Remember, I'm 3hours behind your time, ie it's still EARLY my way.
30 months ago
tim  says:
@LJ,, i see, looks like u r in the habit of staying late...atb
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
TERRY: He sure is mighty puffy; and always concerned about people not going to bed~ but then, doesn't Puffy himself ever sleep? :~)
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
@ Leila sis, isn't our Tim puffy? he thinks namwonea
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
TERRY: Neither does the post initiator :~)

TIM: I'm three hours behind you, ie 22:07hours right now.
30 months ago
tim  says:
@Terry, Puffy??I had this feeling u can be very naughty...
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
I still don't yet the discussion m the direction it's going
30 months ago
tim  says:
@LJ, what time is it there?
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
SAMUEL: Sometimes, KNOWLEDGE is in the STREETS, [as in street-wise]... or STREET-SMART... Btw, even unemployed people have read books, at some point in their lives. One doesn't necessarily have to be working, to be able to read books, and to acquire knowledge. The world is full of non-working / unemployed people who've read books, and continue to read books.
30 months ago
tim  says:
ok
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
@Tim puffy, am ok just the weather is too warm.@Leila sis,it's English but I hav a hard time understanding It
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
SAMUEL: I don't get the second part of your sentence. What does it all mean?
30 months ago
tim  says:
Hehe,,,, what happened? r u okay?sorry for nosiness
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
@Tim, my sleep is on leave till Monday morning
30 months ago
tim  says:
@Terry,
Mbona haujaenda kulala?
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
well of tru, if a comma fullstop missing or I misunderstood the whole story?
30 months ago
(37 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.