Winner never quit

Abdullfatah says:
Failure is just a temporary change in direction, to set you straight into your success.
32 months ago
Replies:
Then
Terry  says:
Thanks Leila dear
31 months ago
Now
Zorban  says:
@Terry sis, indeed!
31 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
@Leila sis, am glad u understand me all so well!
31 months ago
Now
Zorban  says:
In terms of arguments or little tiffs; indeed, it's best to just back down~ for the sake of peace and quiet; but in terms of trying to 'make it' in life~ never give up.

In the words of the great Muhammad Ali: <i>"<b>Success is not achieved by winning all the time. Real success comes when we rise after we fall.</b> Some mountains are higher than others. Some roads steeper than the next. There are hardships and setbacks but you cannot let them stop you. Even on the steepest road you must not turn back".</i>
32 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
asiyekubali kushindwa si mshindani.
32 months ago
Now
Zorban  says:
Terry~ Only when we take our last breath!
32 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
sometimes it's best to accept defeat
32 months ago
Now
Zorban  says:
Yup, failures are part of life as 'learning experiences'. Before we can RUN [at whatever pace, depending on all kinds of things]~ first we crawl as we accidentally bump into things, then we toddle along [again, bumping into things], then walk <i>properly[?!]</i> [at various paces]...

The MARATHON of Life, eh! Run run run, before the fox catches you! Run, stumble, run, stumble, fall flat on your face, GET UP, run run run; the carrot's within your grasp~ Oops missed it! Next time~ jump a little higher! Again run run run around the loops~ jump jump jump over-through-under the hoops~ and on and on it goes~ while trying the best we can to enjoy ourselves. Life's good :~)
32 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Thank you for the information
32 months ago
(9 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.