Now

FreeZZZING TEMPS

Kc says:
Well grads In Germany one freezes till you think your nostrils need cold absorbers or hiding.Ninja style sana.What about your corners i hate to go out bana.I won't be shocked if Germans do get more kidoes this year.*WINK*WINK*
31 months ago
Replies:
Now
Chepman  says:
KC says <b>...Cheppy nothing beats a smooth rounded hmm wacha ninyamazee...</b> Damn it! suddenly I am feeling horny!!!
29 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Karibu, Aileen...
29 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
@KC,Thanks.
29 months ago
Now
Kc  says:

Aileen, there is a waxing saloon in NBI called unisex opp New Stanley.

HAHHAHA!!Schmidt..

Cheppy nothing beats a smooth rounded hmm wacha ninyamazee.Men should be going to somali barbar shops they do shave those mafuzee bila kublick.

Jinny,wewe!!Evrything OKS??
29 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
someone ought to start up a waxing business soonest!!
29 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
As real and as solid as it can be @Schmidt. Topped it up with some few tappings :)
29 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
This waxing business ain't bad at all, saw one waxed Karura the other day and twas all good.
29 months ago
Now
Jinny  says:
@KC says <i>"
C'mon Shemeji, so i should get waxed and then get laid and then i have to pay for how many services?Aieish.."

</i>4two but at the price of one(1) me dia.

29 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
You know what you need to do when the temptation goes overboard @KC, this Alien has just the right coolant for you.
29 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
C'mon Shemeji, so i should get waxed and then get laid and then i have to pay for how many services?Aieish..

Cheppy,I guess i better go blind to those tempting comments of yourz at this odd hrs..AMA??
29 months ago
Now
Asiyo  says:
Did I hear somebody say "one fantastic beautician that waxes my karura every once a month"....I'm changing profession ASAP......I have to be a beautician! I hope they also offer after sale services....or is it after service services?
29 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Umamaa @KC, wax it baby, me no want no prickles stoppin ma man down south from doing it's wild thang!
29 months ago
Now
jagermeister so sexy with its cypress aroma. fckin' stuff my legacy.
29 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Deaz Cheppy and Jinny, i found one fantastic beautician that waxes my Karura every once a month. 1 painful experince that i adore to go through to just have a chance of feeling smooth and fresh..minus busaa I'm way too Klassic to drink such a drink, I'm better off with ka-mnazi GeeeweeZ!!
29 months ago
Now
Jinny  says:
@Chepman I agree its weird to imagine a barren field down south...more so on a mature Afrochic like lady KC.

Can she tell us the secret.
29 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Kc leo umekunywa busaa kweli, eti you have no Karura as of yet? What is that supposed to mean, that I can run them fingers and encounter no obstacles all through?
29 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Lemme seat down and fire up with cracks.. at this joke @ED and @ Jinny, I really hadn't read your comments up there, yani you guyz thought i was working on my karura when i mentioned my ka-shambaa. I have no karura as of yet and ka-shamba i meant my shambaa GEEEWEEZ men in grads MOTO IDEAZ!!

Cheppy,.. eish your afande is standing, hebu ni run its warm my corners lakini..
29 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Sasa KC? Eti smiling from north pole to south pole? watch out for my pointer which is now pointing North, it might pierce you on your smiling down to south pole :)
29 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Mamito My sides is pure sexy skies and Tshirt allowed.. Iam smiling from NOTH POLE TO SOUTH POLE..Pole kwa baride dea...
29 months ago
Now
Mamito  says:
Still freezing this side :(
29 months ago
tim  says:
yes...why cant u simply get it?
30 months ago
Now
Jinny  says:
@Ed she has only1 private 'kashamba', her karura-lol!
30 months ago
Now
Asiyo  says:
KC, please use simple and straight foward language........what's this your 'ka-shamba' that you worked on?
I just want to relate it to the freezing tempratures!!!!!
30 months ago
Now
Jinny  says:
@KC you knw me now, I am a <b>bat </b>and won't stop hovering 4nothing.
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
The weathermy sides is fantastic was able to work on my ka-shambaa..
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Nice comments between Wiki and Aileen..hmm?
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Salalah!Wiki your NUTTZ, now what???
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Google is ma broda, if you will, a.k.a Mr know it all.
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
some telepathy!!!!
30 months ago
Now
she will google it
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Then how will she get the message???

<b>Wikidemia Nutts says:

AD, a meru man 28 yrs in nid of a gal must be ready to under go FGM. the ball is yours Doreen </b>
30 months ago
Now
no
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
must be in grads.com!
30 months ago
Now
a lady i met online
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
who is Doreen?
30 months ago
Now
AD, a meru man 28 yrs in nid of a gal must be ready to under go FGM. the ball is yours Doreen
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
nkt....nice one
30 months ago
Now
i google it
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
U wish...... how do you know?
Hay is available
30 months ago
Now
u dont have a pasture, cows dont feed on car parking lots
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
I need a cow not a being!!!
30 months ago
Now
do you nid one? mine comes with user manual
30 months ago
Now
u got it.
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Is that how you got your daughter?
30 months ago
Now
nice time to make babies
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
we seem to be headed to the rainy season....thundery rain...i ought to say
30 months ago
Now
nice place to store my nuts,
@ KC, dont touch my nuts dont even think about it
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Leila, wooie my sides the sun is shining but I'm getting no warming rays on my skin jameni..
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Stella i get you...
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
KC: Don't worry~ In a few days' time, you too will be sweltering [in a nice way] in the 'heat' of spring~summer.
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Niko poa Stella, you guyz are making your appearances when I'm packing joo..Za-kwako dea?Having some great times enjoying Kenyan FM Radia... mambo GREAT!!East West Home Best. My praise to my mum for giving birth to me. LOL!!Life is just damn kissable.I will always love Kenya no matter what!
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Sometimes without babies is an okay but at a certain age, a lady desires to have a baby..... how have you been @KC?
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Haiyah!! Haiyah!! Cheppy, is Kenya that HOTT??Wooie i better pack my two three load of nothings and ran to what direction dea?
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Jinny , it seem that Mr.Helicopta has many probs jameni,no solutions in sight for this particular guy.Teheehee!!Let the animal in you take his natural path...
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Stella, what babies jameni??In Germany they are happy about the immigrants' baby boom for they themselves are too busy chasing the Euroes to make any babies.Best revenge on them is the gava starting to tax baby-less couples.
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
LeiLa, wacha I'm still wearing my winter light jacket, spring is but a dream..Happy for you if the weather is great your sides...
30 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Bye bye winter! Spring's here! Mild temperatures and sunshine! Yippeeeeee!
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
How now KC?
Though letesth a brother linger for 16 days?
waiting for your response?
Holding on to his antennae forever?
Come now, sit at the East
And Let me admire the sun
As it rises from within your bosom.
You say you are blushing @KC?
That you are as pink as a wild petal?
Sink therefore,
Amidst the rose flowers,
And cover your face
within it's camouflaging canopy
Even as I endeavor
To fish you out with my flagella!
Happy women's day buddy!
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
so how many babies on the way?
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Chepman, is that your poetic side getting its best spring time? I'm already blushing...Actually i should be sleeping so tired tho'..Where art thou at this odd hours?!! Beddi is beckoning me joo.!!
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
@KC:
Where art thou my winter oven?
Come melt this solidified mold right from my underneaths.
Let your radiance glow and steam off the ice,
And watch in delight as ice turn to tear drops,
Even tears of quivering satisfaction!!!
31 months ago
Now
ideal conditions for making babies. whatta boom in Deacheland. I bet those deauchebag are importing prophylactics like crazy
31 months ago
Now
Jinny  says:
@KC ..U bet kunao a breakdown of sort, what with so much cuties on board? Hebu tumana 1big telepathic solutn- mara pap!
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Jinny,.. wacha WEWE!!Wacha uswahili bana..Sasa nitelepathy???Hiyee,..there is a breakdown somewhere...
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Cheppy LOL!!!I'm already chuckling at the thought of an errand man running across the desert to only quench his thirst..after how LONG.. sekunde oder nur per minute???
31 months ago
Now
Jinny  says:
@KC si mimi, mwandani, ni teknoligia haiku tu ruhusu bado.

Natumai a telepathic kiss-wave racing across the hi-seas can do 4now- ama?
31 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
On the go @KC!! Just hope I won't have melted by the time we crush into the canal, what do you expect of an already hot person running like crazy up the Sahara desert!
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Chepman, a great idea...on your marks, get setting GOooooAL!!
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Teheehe Jinny,..Valentines day i never did leave my quarters,so freezing was out..Thz for the invicible-heat that never arrived to my corners..BANA WEWE!!!
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Zab, you lucky guy...
31 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
A time to freeze assets for those of you near the poles. For those of us at the equator, ours are at boiling point. We need to meet together at the suez canal to sort ourselves out.
31 months ago
Now
Zabde-Ezra  says:
We had our little dump of snow over the weekend in Toronto...almost all gone now!-Zab.
31 months ago
Now
Jinny  says:
Happy freezsing V-day 2U KC.

wrap yourslf proper 4now, till we find away 2share heat energy across the seas.
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Essu thats terrible cold WEATHER,..i better stop complaining...
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Jinny wooie habu send your heating blasting temps over our sides bana...
31 months ago
Now
Essu  says:
We had -48 degree C over here last week. Today we have -25 degrees wanna top that?

This why escape to tropical climates between December and March.
31 months ago
Now
Jinny  says:
Damn! your freezing and we're melting here...wish there is away 2transfer half of this torturing solar blast so that you can taste the feel of solar energy.
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Well,...I'm still freeZZng!!!
31 months ago
Now
feisal  says:
BismiLLaah wa AlhamduliLLaah was-Swalaatu was Salaamu ?alaa Muhammad wa ?alaa ?Aalihi wa Aswhaabihil Kiraam, wa Ba?ad,

Allaah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì Ametuchagulia dini ya Kiislamu ambayo ndio dini ya haki na Hatokubali dini yoyote nyingine kama Anavyosema:

((æóãóä íóÈúÊóÛö ÛóíúÑó ÇáÅöÓúáÇóãö ÏöíäðÇ Ýóáóä íõÞúÈóáó ãöäúåõ æóåõæó Ýöí ÇáÂÎöÑóÉö ãöäó ÇáúÎóÇÓöÑöíäó))

((Na anayetafuta dini isiyo kuwa Uislamu haitakubaliwa kwake. Naye Akhera atakuwa katika wenye kukhasirika)) [Al-'Imraan:85]

Na Mtume Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã ametuambia kuwa kutakua na makundi katika ummah wake ambao watawafuata maadui wa Allaah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì katika desturi na mila zao kama ifuatavyo:

((ÓÊÊÈÚæä Óää ãä ßÇä ÞÈáßã ÔÈÑÇð ÈÔÈÑ æÐÑÇÚÇð ÈÐÑÇÚ ÍÊì áæ ÏÎáæÇ ÌÍÑ ÖÈ áÏÎáÊãæå)) ÞÇáæÇ: ÃÊÑÇåã ÇáíåæÏ æÇáäÕÇÑì¿ ÞÇá: ((Ýãä ÅÐä¿)) ÇáÈÎÇÑí æãÓáã

((Mtafuata nyendo za wale waliokuja kabla yenu hatua kwa hatua mpaka itafika hadi wakiingia katika shimo la kenge, na nyinyi mtaingia pia)) Wakasema (Maswahaba): Ewe Mtume! Je, unamaanisha Mayahudi na Manaswara? Akasema: ((Hivyo nani basi mwengine?)) Al-Bukhariy na Muslim

Maneno hayo aliyoyasema Mtume Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã hakika yamesadikika kwani tunaona jinsi gani Waislamu siku hizi wanavyoigiza mila, desturi na tabia za makafiri na kuzisherehekea kama mfano siku hii inayoitwa 'Valentine day' (Siku ya Wapendanao).

Na baya zaidi na la kusikitisha sana ni kwamba sherehe hizi zinaenezwa katika njia mbali mbali za mawasiliano kama kutumiana kadi, barua pepe (e-mail), salamu katika simu za mkono. Hakika fitna hii humfanya Muislamu aharibu 'Aqiydah (Iymaan) yake kwa kudhani kuwa anafanya jambo la kawaida na hali ni jambo lisilo katika sheria ya dini yetu bali ni shirki kubwa na upotofu wa kufuata wanayoamini makafiri.

Historia Ya Sherehe Ya Siku Ya Valentine

Sherehe hii ya wapendanao ni sherehe ya wapagani wa Kirumi wakati dini yao ya upagani ilikuwa ni dini iliyotapakaa kwa Warumi karne zaidi ya kumi na saba zilizopita. Na fikra zao ilikuwa ni kuelezea hisia ya 'mapenzi ya kiroho'

Kulikuwa na visasili (uongo) zilizohusishwa na sherehe hii ya upagani ya Warumi ambao umeendelea kutoka warithi wa Kikiristo. Miongoni mwa uongo huo ni kuamini kwao Warumi kuwa Romulus, aliyevumbua Rome, alinyonyeshwa siku moja na mbwa mwitu mwanamke, hivyo akampa nguvu na hikma.

Warumi walikuwa wakisherehekea tukio hili katikati ya Februari kila mwaka kwa kufanya sherehe kubwa. Na mojawapo ya tambiko katika sherehe hii ni kuchinja mbwa au mbuzi. Vijana wawili wenye nguvu hujipaka damu ya mbwa au ya mbuzi katika miili yao, kisha huiosha damu hiyo kwa maziwa. Baada ya hapo, watu hufanya gwaride wakiwa vijana hawa wawilii wako mbele wakiongoza gwaride iliyokuwa ikitembea barabarani. Vijana hao wawili walikuwa wakichukua vipande vya ngozi ambavyo waliwapigia watu wanaowavuka. Wanawake wa kirumi walikuwa wakipokea mapigo hayo wakiamini kuwa yatawahifadhi na kutibu utasa.

Kuungamana Baina Mtakatifu Valentine (Saint Valentine) Na Sherehe Hii

Mtakatifu Valentine (Saint Valentine) ni jina waliopewa mashujaa wawili wakongwe waliokufa ambao ni wana wa kanisa la kikiristo. Inasemekena kwamba walikuwa ni wawili au mmoja tu. Huyo mmoja alikufa Rome kutokana na mateso ya kiongozi wa Kigothi aliyeitwa Claudius. Kanisa la Saint Valentine lilijengwa kwa ajili ya kudumisha kumbukumbu yake.

Warumi walipoingia ukristo, wakaendelea kusherehekea sikukuu ya wapendanao (valentine day) lakini wakabadilisha kutoka fikra ya
31 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
So take off all your Clothes!
31 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
hot in here!
31 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
ZAB: Yup! We had a mild winter too, until recently, when temperatures plummeted. Imagine countries where they have conditions similar to Siberia~ brrr :~(

MAMITO: I know our summers are not that fantastic, but you're forgetting that we do get some sunshine~ though of course, you blink, and you miss it:~) Also, you're forgetting that we've had HEATWAVES in the past. Short memory, eh? :~)
31 months ago
Now
Zabde-Ezra  says:
Canadians (in Toronto at least) are enjoying one of the mildest winters in recent history. Snow is not staying on the ground...roads are dry..."Climate change"?-Zab
31 months ago
Now
Mamito  says:
Oooh poor little boy :(
Uk weather "summer=cold, and winter=freezing cold + snow :)"
31 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Indeed MAMITO; it's slip and slide season! Check this extreme and maybe cruel situation on this: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/02/09/chinese-father-forces-tearful-son-to-run-in-snow-dressed-only-in-underwear-video_n_1264792.html

MAMITO: Here's an update of the 'weather banter'. According to some people's comments on the Link, us people in the UK are 'wimps' who whinge unnecessarily: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/02/07/uk-weather-forecast-winter-cold-freezing-_n_1259772.html?ref=uk Somebody there said, "summer=sun, and winter=snow", so we mustn't complain. Easier said than done mate! Especially when frozen fingers, toes, ears and noses are concerned. Brrrrrrrrrrr~ aaarrrgghh~ ggrrrr :~(
We're WIMPS & whingers, and we know it :~)
31 months ago
Now
Mamito  says:
LeilaJx! those comment r hilarious indeed :) It's freezing cold I can't even type, the pavements are very icy it's extreme hard to walk :(
31 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
In <b>response</b> to the above, <b>Jhn12340 said:</b>
"What a shock, it's cold in the winter, wow. For gods sake it's getting pathetic. We get warnings now what ever the weather. If there is a slight breeze there's a warning. If there's sun there's a warning. We need to start acting like intelligent human beings that we supposedly are, ie if it's cold wrap up, if it's hot drink plenty etc. There are plenty of other places on the planet that are colder and yet people survive without all this media panicking like the 'Daily Express' with the story last week that 5000 will die. Rubbish! People die whether it's cold or not. And as for the country grinding to a halt, well how come other countries can cope with snow? We certainly can't. Half an inch of the stuff and we all panic, driving skills go out the window and people suddenly decide that they need food and clear shop shelves like there will never be a food shop again.

"A few words of advice to these people. When you go shopping buy an extra loaf and a few tins of food. This will mean your cupboards will be fuller and you won't need to go out. And why does everyone feel the need to go for a newspaper when you've got text services on your TV and the internet? It's up-to-date as opposed to the paper which is out of date as soon as it's printed."

Now, this his hilarious~ <b>HighPeaker</b> responded to <b>jhn12340</b> above: <i>"Phew, I bet you are exhausted after that. <b>I suggest a lie down in a warm bed, with a hot cocoa. Not because you have to, but just because you can. The warm glow you must have from being right, will protect you!</b>"</i>
31 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/02/07/uk-weather-forecast-winter-cold-freezing-_n_1259772.html?ref=uk <b>~JBGOODY says:</b> "I am a Brit living in Alberta, Canada and I now find it amusing to see people in the UK complainin­g of the cold. It gets so cold here during the winter that you have to plug your car into an outlet to keep the engine warm, When it gets below -25C which is not unusual, the moisture in the air drops out of the air and it feels dry and more comfortabl­e than say -12C where the relative humidity is a lot higher. We only have severe weather warnings when the temperatur­e drops to below -40 (C or F both are the same temperatur­e), It is extremely dry at that temperatur­e and your nostrils and eyelashes freeze within seconds - now that's chilly!" <b>From the Link ABOVE.</b>
31 months ago
Then
Recheal  says:
Its so cold here....
31 months ago
Now
Ktsiak  says:
It very HOT here....Very HOT....HOT----
31 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
It's damn freezing cold my way too. However, we've had some sunshine for the past few days. People look miserable in the streets:~( Bones feel as if they're going to freeze into brittleness, to the point of just disintegrating into a powder. As for ears, noses and lips~ solid as ice, and painful as hell:~( Wrap up warm people! The good thing to keep us going though, is the thought of SPRING being just ROUND THE CORNER.
31 months ago
EVANS  says:
In that case then,that must be blessing in the face of calamity!
31 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Warm me up with warm wishes...ASAP..
31 months ago
(96 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.