Now

VALENTINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanton says:
What does this mean to you?????.

What would you give to him/her if you were told that this coming 14th feb was the last valentines day???.What is that you would give to last a lifetime????
31 months ago
Replies:
Now
Asiyo  says:
So this day passed without me noticing, I'll devorce all my graduates.com lovers, they are failing me?
5 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Just a smile away
6 months ago
Now
6 months ago
Now
Stanton  says:
Aaah!! now we know!
Some thing should be done thogh about the colour symbolising love.I honestly think that it shouuld be "mahogany"
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Phew! Glad that day is overwith. I couldn't tell the difference between a bloody garment from a red colored one. Too bad for the nose bleeders, they were thought to be celebrating during the frenzy!!
30 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
I do find Kenyans are more Valentine obessed than Germans...wearing red...some ladies don't even know they can be fooled in doves withis craziness..A guy can date several gals in the same day only different venues and the best gal gets to be given the sights at night!!!
30 months ago
Now
Stanton  says:
How?What is love and how do you portray it to your better half
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
let there be love
30 months ago
Now
NAOM  says:
My daughter and I wish all the graduates a happy valentine's day.
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
town already painted red!!!!
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
That is one of the days some of us wish it away. Too much hullabaloo for nothing. Who needs such a day to show love or scatter some wobbled emotions around anyway? It is either you have it [Feelings/emotions/pride etc] with you as a matter of lifestyle or you are simply being a sensationalist!
30 months ago
Amit  says:
Love
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
A day like any other
30 months ago
Now
Stanton  says:
Asure her of your undying,unconditional and eternal love.I'd make her remember all the good memories we've had together.The little things in life make great difference
31 months ago
Now
Stanton  says:
@Elias-you are the kind who answer the questions in an exam then read the instructions.Look before you leap.
31 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
i wud tell him all that av been longing to tell him all this time
31 months ago
(17 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.