Now

Oooosh!!!!!!! Thank God it is in the past now!!!

Stanton says:
We had just welcomed the year 2011 with pomp and colour.Mapochopocho always grace ocassions where i come from and as it was a feast.The general mood was promising having put the year's resolusions in place for implimantation.I had this girlfriend and with an academic file, every thing was looking up for me,as they say behind every successful man there is a woman.The atmosphere encauraged partying and having fun.
This was until the temperatures hit the sky.
Only seven days after the started we decided to have a little under cover fun with my pumpkin/sugar muffin.She had just cleeared forth form and having schooled at one of the highly performing girl schools, she expected good results so she was in a funky mood.It is a catholic school and so they were not allowed to see the opposites(b*ys)and so her stork was full.(if you know just what i mean)To my advantage as boys would always say.
I was busy and i let her know that,but she insisted that i should give her a hug.She nagged repeatedly on phone.Now my brain went 'down there' and the pictures kept flashing in my mind prompting my rushing to her arms.On phone,she told me that she was home alone;,this was sweet melody to my ears coz now i'd have her all to myself.
I had a motor byke at that time and so going places was not an issue for me.I got there on time and there was this sweet and worm welcome(the kind you'd give to your boyfriend after quite a while of not seeing each other.you know!!!!!!!!!).Her sister was also around and now we had a watchman to watch over my 'back',.
One thing led to the other and we soon found ourselfs in the comfort of a bed.The birthday suites were the dress code to stamp the occassion.I had just finished going around the field once,when i heard somebody calling.I tried to convay to her that eventuality but she was drowning in the cup of sansation.It was not much of a disturbance so we continued where we left things.No sooner had i streched out my had towards her,that the door squicked.We paused for a while then asumed that it was her sister who was also in the house at that very moment.Mood changed:
I felt that something was not right and my instincts swung into action.Come to think of it ,the girl was the one who invited me.At any time either of her parents would pop in or may be grand parents.I tried to compose myself and not to show worry so i told her to lock the door.

WaaaaaaaaaallaaaaaaaaHHHhh!!!!!!!!

I could not believe my eyes,i wished the ground would open up and swallow me alive.I started sweating and my heart bit faster that the brazilian paranawei dance bits. "I WAS COUGHT PANTS DOWN". There she was standind in the door way mouth wide open and fumes coming out of her old wrinkled ears.For once i thought i was dreaming but it all came clear when she loudly called out my name"Eric" with great disgust.Her able grandmother ferocious and ready to bite.

The turn arround:

She quickely grabbed the door and fastened the young girl {girl-clothes+boy=%%%%%%} with her left hand and grabbing a piece of fire wood with her right had.When all this is happening,i was quickly trying to locate my belongings.She gave here granddaughter about five of the best and then turned to me.I tried to escape but to no avail her temper made her even stronger.She kept hitting my head hands and legs repeatedly till i felt week as though she saw the snake.The pain and agony of the strikes with the piece of wood were not as painful as the pain i felt inside concerni
30 months ago
Replies:
Then
Terry  says:
@stan, punctuation notwithstanding, I wuddav liked to run n hide in migingo
28 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
long interesting jumbled too, thank Him its all behind!
28 months ago
Sabdi-keziah  says:
Have you met again since that incident if yes what did she say?- Sab
28 months ago
Now
Stanton  says:
Niaje Ed,i think you and that Kerubo lady have alot in common.I think you need to hook up with her!!! Haah!!!!
30 months ago
Now
Zabde-Ezra  says:
Well put Stanton! Go for it!-Zab.
30 months ago
Now
Asiyo  says:
If this is the English Composition you wrote in your last year's KCSE...then you should think of replacing Rebeca Kerubo Moraa at the Village Market, there's a job vacancy there!!!
30 months ago
Now
Stanton  says:
In summery i would say its all behind me.
What next Ezra, how did i do??HA HA HA HA
30 months ago
Now
Zabde-Ezra  says:
Please summarize if you hope for participation!-Zab.
30 months ago
(8 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.