Now

Stop! Wikidemia Time

Lord wiKiDemiA nUTZ says:
Have you ever started laughing for no reason, then started laughing even harder because you were laughing for no reason? I Love those moments.
37 months ago
Replies:
Now
Ivy  says:
Lol...You crack me up...Love wiki-Demia Time.
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeding and Mooooooooooooooooooooooooning
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Stella, what is in your time then?
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
oohhhhhooooooooo. Cheppy!!!1
30 months ago
Now
When someone has an imaginary friend, they

called crazy. When many people do, they call it religion.
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Wikidemia and Stella both on their times, thats cool yo!
30 months ago
Now
i bet she is coming to my side
30 months ago
Now
Essu  says:
Go girl, let it all out!
30 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
I think its now Stella's time!!
30 months ago
Now
Essu  says:
Ouch that hurts, you know very well you are and will always be ma son!
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Son? You sure you aint trippin Essu? How comes every time I see you my pointer goes North? I am sure that shouldn't happen between Mums and sons!!
30 months ago
Now
Essu  says:
Ahhaaa ahaaa.....I see you son. This the aim of this message board. Sometimes it drags us into thinking, saying and doing things we woild never dream of in our real lives.
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Sorry to hear that Essu, well,lets enjoy these instances of drunkenness from the Ganjaman. I never thought at one time I would find myself curiously following a mad man around, but I find myself dinning with him every now and then! I am almost doubting my sanity lately.
30 months ago
Now
Essu  says:
Don even ask Chep!

As the topic indicates this post is meant to vacuum your heavy thinking and take life lightly for a second. Whether composed under influence of weed or not, it worked. I just had a stress free second before a relapse... heap of work on my desk.
30 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
What the heck is THC?
30 months ago
Now
Last night, I smoked right before I went to bed. While I was falling asleep, I had some weird, uncontrolable 'morphing visions'(for lack of a better term)...random shapes turning into animals, people, ect.. I just said to myself "Must be the THC talkin'" and I fell asleep.
30 months ago
Then
Terry  says:
le me try to laugh...starting hahaa...i give up, le mi start again ha..
31 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Zooplanktons!!
31 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
@Wikidemia, in your head are many zoos, and in each of them is an animal whose intelligence surpasses that of common mortals. You are the zoo prefect who is ever dozing off in cloud nine.
31 months ago
Now
NAOM  says:
Who adopted him? I don't believe him. He smoked weed jus like you. I believe you were his closest friend, for you also smoked weed and started laughing for no reason.
31 months ago
Now
my theory of evolutions is that..
darwin was adopted
31 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
Really!!!
31 months ago
Now
Bull's eye for everybody!
31 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
How did I miss this post? Indeed Wiki, we have many of "those moments" in Zorb; and I hear they do in Pluto too. Sorry to hear about the 2year ban from "Olive Gardens Restaurant". Now, that's something that wouldn't happen in Zorb nor Pluto. That "little voice in your head" that told you to jump on the waitress, indicates some kind of crossed wires in your head. Are you okay now Wiki? Oops! Burst into laughter again; but this time, for no reason, like you Wiki :~)
36 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
@Olemusa:Just increase your WTFs to 100 per minute and you will have slotted your poor self into wikidemia timez.
36 months ago
Now
Olemusa  says:
I would like to experience wikidimia timez!
36 months ago
Now
Yeah, experiencing life at a rate of several wtf?s a minute
36 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
May I direct you to a Psychiatry doctor @Nutts? I am feeling uneasy at the way you are expeditiously loosing it.
36 months ago
Now
@Pluton, things are crazy here,,, can i take a break?
37 months ago
Now
Inside Ngere  says:
@stell,..i guess nutts is smoking unrefined weed
37 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
This is crazy! Did you exchange numbers with Rasputin before he got "wiped"?
37 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
whats all this about?
37 months ago
Now
i hear that those planets got some pot this days, thankx to global warning, i heard this while i was coming home from Conclete or halley ( the other one in 64th street)
37 months ago
Now
Not sure if. Yesterday i jump on waitress back at Olife Gardens restaurant because that little voice told me to (like that crazy Jamaican Song 'Bend over bend over../')

damn,! another restraining orders and 2 year ban from eating at Olife Garden Restaurants world wide

Pluto or Zorb , i might pay you a visit guys
37 months ago
Now
this is the part of my life call Wikidemia Time, well balance cute and crazy at times,

i asked the little voice in my head if i am crazy and he answer hell no, i went and asked my imaginary friends the same question and all agree that i am not crazy. so who are you to say that Wikidemia Time= `crazy time??
37 months ago
(35 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.