Now

Kids shouldnt share the same bedroom with the parents...why?

Mpagi says:
A kid asked his mum that:MUM do u want to leave us when we are still young?
Mum:why?
kid:because every nyt i hear u shouting ...oh God am comming!!!!!!

be watchful..if u must then keep them away if cant then let them go to bed before u turn it into a SAN SIRO........
45 months ago
Replies:
Doreen  says:
Simple!, Wote waweke silencer during the event.
44 months ago
Now
DICKSON  says:
@Daisy, i feel you!! but i dont know much
44 months ago
Now
Mamito  says:
Kiddo wit a neighbour
Kiddo: dada naomba mua(sugar cane)
Dada akampa kiddo mua
Kiddo: Asante kumbe wewe sio mchoyo kama mama na baba hua wanakula mua wenyewe usiku hata hawanipi!
44 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
You are highly welcome to Pluto Zorban. Don't worry much coz Aliens know how to handle their affairs.
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
CHEP: I promise to visit Pluto January 2011. Deal? I'll be your guest. So be ready! Indeed, better consult with KC and ASIYO regarding "best hunting tips"! :)
45 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Now I keep telling you to visit Pluto for some sixth sense and you think it is a joke Zorban? Now look! You don't even have an idea how a pluton should do his "hunting" for an Earthling woman :) I guess we both need to see Kc or Asiyo for that matter.
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
CHEP: For the best hints, get in touch with KC or Asiyo! My way is the Zorban way, and such ways wouldn't work on Planet Earth or Pluto.
45 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Wish me luck on the "hunting" part LJ. And since breast affairs seem to disorient you, I then have no option but to switch my mind to some hunting strategies. Got some hints LJ?
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
CHEP: lol! Don't forget to give me enough notice, re wedding invitations! :)
45 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
You didn't know we like breasts?
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
CHEP: Just speechless, that's why I exclaimed, "wow", then smiled :)
45 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
What? Jenix?
At least I have a witness in James.
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Wow! :)
45 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Ooops!! men jealous of their own kids?? Mmmmm.....that may be true, particularly the part about breastfeeding, although I won't need the milk as such, just imitating the baby.
45 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
HiHiHiHi!!!!Kay........torch on.........LOL!!
45 months ago
Now
KAYLA  says:
@kc am still planing on that but have nieces,nephews and friends'babies whom i learn from....

@cheppy the only reason men dont support this ,is coz they want all the ATTENTION....they want to be the kids in the night,cuddle them kiss them gudnight,check their temperatures,cover them and if possible breast feed them....

They are jealous of their own kids....
45 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Sasa Cheppy.......hali lakini???LOL!!U just have to kick.........Well her reasoning does prove she knows wat kids want and need!!!Which is rare by women that have not yet gotten kids!!!
45 months ago
Now
KAYLA  says:
cheppy..thats for u to say...
45 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
@KAY: Otherwise for now you can't qualify to be a good mother.
45 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Well said Kay, I think in the future u will be one good mum.........
45 months ago
Now
KAYLA  says:
on the other hand sharing a room with parents is like breast feeding,it seals a bond between parents and their children.
they always feel that they have dad n mom's protection all night long......
45 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Thz Mpagi...but Leila was ansering to Lazarus comment that one bedroom is perverted!!LOL!!i still shake me haed how here Germans........from day one like hard kick their baby from the bedroom........Ati kids sleep better without their paros...((I find it soo cold to the baby))....My african head would never allow me to sleep when a baby thats not even one yr old does sleep in another room!!Ad rather kick out the dad sorry.........My mum tried telling me thats civilised, well I don't want to be civilised, where my baby is concerned!!!If he's sick he can sleep at mummy's bed.......or if he's not feeling sleeping alone!!!!

Leila, pipo who have never had kids don't know the connection thats involved between kids and their paros!!!U just can't say no to ur sweet imitation would u???
45 months ago
Now
Mpagi  says:
Leila you got it wrong,if i was rating out of 100% u didnt score the minimum percentage...
Its not about having three bedrooms its about playing it safe behind the scenes minus the kids' attention.......if u dont keep them away or if they dont fall asleep then
The SANSIRO TURNS INTO SANSILLY then the kids will blame daddy for beating mummy everynyt.
Some kids will blame daddy for attempting to kill mummy every nite since mummy says Ur killing meeee....lol,,,,,,
KC u got it right it was a joke to get lads..,,
45 months ago
Now
Mzalendo  says:
@kay: Wow! Killing such big and vicious eel require talent lol.
45 months ago
Now
Aileen  says:
When sharing bedroom with Kids i guess it calls for abstinent!!!
45 months ago
Now
KAYLA  says:
If they are let to sleep in the same room this is what happens....

Little Johnny was 7 years and shared a room with elder sister and brother in law.

"Sis and her boyfriend sat and talked for a while, then he turned off most of the lights. Then he started kissing and hugging her. I figured 'Sis must be getting sick, because her face started looking funny.

He must have thought so too, because he put his hand inside her blouse to feel her heart, just the way the doctor would. Except he's not as smart as the doctor because he seemed to have trouble finding her heart. I guess he was getting sick too, because pretty soon both of them started panting and getting all out of breath.

His other hand must have been cold because he put it under her skirt.

About this time 'Sis got worse and began to moan and sigh and squirm around and slide down toward the end of the couch. This was when her fever started. I knew it was a fever, because Sis told him she felt really hot.

Finally, I found out what was making them so sick, -a big eel ;had gotten inside his pants somehow. It just jumped out of his pants and stood there, about 10 inches long, honest, anyway he grabbed it in one hand to keep it from getting away.

When Sis saw it, she got really scared-her eyes got big, and her mouth fell open, and she started calling out to God and stuff like that. She said it was the biggest one she's ever seen; I should tell her about the ones down at the lake by our house!

Anyway, Sis got brave and tried to kill the eel by biting its head off. All of a sudden she grabbed it with both hands and held it tight while he took a muzzle out of his pocket and slipped it over the eel's head to keep it from biting again.

Sis lay back and spread her legs so she could get a scissor-lock on it and he helped by lying on top of the eel. The eel put up a hell of a fight.

Sis started groaning and squealing and her boyfriend almost upset the couch. I guess they wanted to kill the eel by squashing it between them.

After a while they both quit moving and gave a great sigh. Her boyfriend got up, and sure enough, they killed the eel. I knew because it just hung there, limp, and some of its insides were hanging out.

Sis and her boyfriend were a little tired from the battle, but they went back to courting anyway. He started hugging and kissing her again. By golly, the eel wasn't dead! It jumped straight up and started to fight again.

I guess eels are like cats- they have nine lives or something. This time, Sis jumped up and tried to kill it by sitting on it. After about a 35 minute struggle, they finally killed the eel. I knew it was dead, because I saw Sis's boyfriend peel its skin off and flush it down the toilet .

45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Indeed KC! If people can afford it, well and good; They should have as many bedrooms as the family can afford, and enjoy the freedom of privacy.
45 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Well Leila I think the moderator wanted.......to share a joke and all joined in discussing exactly that.......no bedroom sharing with kids......Tell that Kc........LOL!!!!
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
KC: Great thanks! Tell that ChepPluton; he's gonna stick real soon... Anyway, what do you think about the post initiator's views?
45 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
HiHiHiHi!!Cheppy those butterfliess that never land on flowers can only come from......Zorb

Sasa Leila....???
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
CHEP: ROFLMAO! Mystery you say! Mmmhhh! You'll see... Soooon... 'sources' tell me. Butterfly you say?! You'll stick, you'll see, much sooner than you'd anticipated. Remember, you're talking to a Zorban Butterfly! Again, just let me have enough notice for preparations, as stated above.

Anyway, seriously; I guess the bedroom-sharing problems wouldn't be relevant to you, as you and your wife will be able to afford separate bedrooms for your children.
45 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Lol LJ, why are you making it sound like there is a deep mystery lurking behind the marriage scene?
As for my wedding? I guess I need someone to take me back to the basics of courtship because nowadays I am like a butterfly which cant land on a flower coz it has flown too high.
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
CHEP: hahaha! NOT quite! When the time comes, ie when you get married [which will be quite soon], and have children [again, quite soon], you'll see. As I said above, "Where there's a will, there's a way". That's about it really. Anyway, please do give me enough notice, as far as the wedding invitation is concerned. I need to get my outfit and gifts ready :)
45 months ago
Now
Olemusa  says:
!
45 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Hi LJ. I guess spouses can kick out the kids to some fanfare with an auntie or neighbor if they want to raise smoke and dust in their little rooms.
45 months ago
Now
jLj  says:
Indeed, what of people who cannot afford more than one room for the whole family? The post initiator assumes that people all over the world can afford SEVERAL bedrooms per family. Anyway, once people get married and HAVE CHILDREN, they ADAPT their behaviour and life-style ACCORDINGLY. Not to do so, would be crazy!

If a family is POOR and can only afford ONE ROOM for the whole family, I'm sure there are ways and means of sharing a room without children witnessing what goes on between mummy and daddy, as was the case MANY YEARS AGO, by people all over the world; as in, where there's a will, there's a way.

If people can afford it, well and good; They should have as many bedrooms as the family can afford, and enjoy the freedom of privacy.
45 months ago
Now
Mzalendo  says:
How many of the opposing pple r parents? From the comments by the first 4 guys, It seems you got a very distorted picture about husband and wife relationship.
45 months ago
Then
Lazarus  says:
Sharing the same room with yo kids is a form of child abuse.
1) Exposing them to things they're not yet ready to know.

2) They will want to try it with other kids and thus will grow up peverted.
45 months ago
mirembe  says:
parents need privacy,of doing their thing any time,without the interference of the kids
45 months ago
Now
Olemusa  says:
you know
45 months ago
(40 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.