Now

Survey: Women Should Take Some Of Blame For Rape

Kc says:
Survey: Women should take some of blame for rape

Majority of women questioned in a survey said they think some rape victims should take responsibility for what happened.
Women should take some of blame for rape Up to three quarters of women said if a rape victim consented to getting into bed with the assailant before an attack took place, she should accept some responsibility.

One third blamed victims who dressed provocatively or who had gone back to the attacker's home for a drink.

The survey questioned over 1,000 people in London, marking the 10th anniversary of the Haven service for rape victims.

Over half of the people questioned, from both sexes, felt that there were circumstances whereby the victim should burden some of the blame.
56 months ago
Replies:
Now
Kc  says:
New tones from you Cheppy...WOW!!!
31 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Mali ya mtu ni ya mtu!
31 months ago
Now
Mzalendo  says:
@Allan: How did you want me to understand that statement?
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Thz God 4 those reasonable men out there that don't get high on raping a woman!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
LEAH: Where have you been? What are you talking about? The RAPIST with his MOTIVE [for instant violent sex] and MALE PHYSICAL STRENGTH can pin a woman down FORCEFULLY in an instant... ie, at the drop of a hat!
56 months ago
leah romanita  says:
LEAH
women can't be rape instantly if they don't give a motif to be raped.
56 months ago
leah romanita  says:
LEAH
women can't be rape instantly if they don't give a motif to be raped.
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
But when she reported the alleged rape to police in the Middle Eastern state she and her boyfriend were arrested for having sex outside marriage and illegal drinking outside licensed premises. ...The woman was allegedly inebriated after celebrating her engagement on a three-day new year break to the city, where her boyfriend proposed, and lost consciousness in the women's toilets of the Address hotel where the couple were staying, according to the Sun. The waiter is said to have followed her into the toilets and raped her while she was in a semi-conscious state. Her fiance, unaware of the attack, took her to her room.
Source: guardian

I don't believe this shit!!!
Jomo....... stop gun jumping wat Allan pointed out there was actually a pasting from his link up there!!!
Allan thz 4 the link!!Well it shows how pipo know how to twist the law to suit themselves the damn primitives!!!!Shame on them!!!!

I would question who this waiter knows, friends in low places perhaps ? To hate oppression does not make you an Islamaphobe ! Sex outside marriage is not permitted for anyone, male or female. If this couple were not married why did the hotel take their money ? Plenty of extra marital sex, occurs among Muslims, it is kept quiet, and that hotel probably sees a lot of it. Find out who that waiter is related to, another story there I would imagine!!

And I do not think I dare need go near the dangers and implications that can arise from a woman staggering into any bathroom of any city of the world. Unfortunately, this world is not always 'smoke and mirrors' and sometimes it is real and these ugly things do happen, more than we ever hear about... With a world so densely populated, all humans, need to stay aware of their surroundings and protect the ones they love whether in the confines of their home or on their next vacation.

56 months ago
Now
Mzalendo  says:
Anyone who knows the definition of rape in UK law? I could be seeing mistakes in other people's because our culture and law is different from theirs. please help.
56 months ago
Now
Mzalendo  says:
That specific dubai case is a bit interesting. The woman and her "fiance"....got drunk..was in a semiconcious state....and...waiter...followed her to the toilet and raped her. Her boyfriend unaware of the attack carried her to her room.

quoting Allan. ""Do we need any more information about the treatment of women in countries which support and practice radical Islam? If it makes me Islamophobic to state that I despise the way that women are treated in some Islamic nations, then Islamophobe am I. It's disgusting and it is needs to be said".

Allan I have two questions which I require you to answer. You being a christian, what would be the best way of handling this single case by a christian judge in a christian country? If possible give one example of a similar case in a christian country.
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
ALLAN: Unfortunately, it's a case of a few bad apples... There are a few extreme fundamentalists in most religions...
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
ALLAN: Very sad indeed, about countries that don't differentiate between VIOLENT RAPE and CONSENSUAL SEX. In the case of the raped woman [in your Link above], the law in the particular country [Saudi Arabia] turned the raped woman from the VICTIM to the OFFENDER; and of course let the rapist go free, and charged the woman. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the man was even given a medal for proving how virile, and strong he was. Damn!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Essu, Allan, Jomo & Leila thz 4 ur very
thoughtfull & very touching point of views.....I really got touched by the way u guys viewed Rape cases!!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
UK women say rape blame lies with victim

By Kat Higgins of The Sun From:

One in eight British women believe provocative dancing leads to rape - and the victim is to blame.
Victims "should be held accountable"
Dancing provocatively "invites rape"
1000 British women interviewed

MORE than half of British women think some rape victims are to blame for what happens to them.

The Wake up to Rape report showed that 54 per cent of women thought rape victims should be held accountable for their role in the crime, according to The Sun.

More than 1000 women in London aged 18 to 50 were asked their views of rape to mark the 10th anniversary of London's sexual assault referral center, The Haven.

Nearly a fifth (19 per cent) of females said the victim should accept partial responsibility if they went back to their attacker's house.

And one in eight thought a victim who danced in a provocative manner on a night out was also to blame for any consequences.

Experts said the results demonstrated a blame culture among women, which could have a serious impact on the confidence of rape victims when admitting what happened to them.

Haven manager Elizabeth Harrison said such thinking was "ridiculous".

"The responsibility for rape always lies with the man who's doing it, not with the woman and the way she's been behaving," she said.

One in five of the women surveyed also said they would not report a rape to police, with 53 per cent saying it was because of shame or embarrassment.

A quarter said they would remain silent in case their families found out.

It was estimated that 95 per cent of rape cases in the U.K. went unreported, and even then the conviction rate was extremely low.

The Haven, which helps victims recover from sexual assaults, has aided more than 20,000 people since it started in 2000.

56 months ago
Now
Mzalendo  says:
We are blessed with reason and common sense. This is one big distinction between humans and other animals. There is no rape in the wild or domesticated animals and they are not ashamed of mating in the open because it is their nature. Decency is natural to human beings. Even in the days when clothes were none existent in some parts of the world, people covered themselves with whatever was available and there were accepted modes of conduct. Nobody should walk naked in public because our laws do not allow that (indecent exposure) and is a nuisance. Secondly, seeing a naked person is not confirmatory that he/she has approved any sexual advances from anyone. Rape is totally unacceptable and an offense and there are no circumstances in which it is permissible.
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Thanks alot indeed Essu, and not only putting it into a physical hole, but even a mental hole!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
Like general domestic violence [wife/gf battering] there a lot of NON-reported cases of RAPE, so the figures are always somewhat skewed, in whatever surveys and reports. Many women don't report getting raped, because of the many many obvious reasons... repercussions etc.
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Sasa Essu, guess wat the pipo who blamed the women were actually women......Well someone whose has never experinced violence has no id.......How it feels & that it can happen to anybody........less dressed or fully dressed!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
ESSU: Amen! Thank you!
56 months ago
Now
Essu  says:
Any grad is intelligent enough to know that putting anything into anyones hole without permission is wrong, sin and crime. This includes putting a finger into a nose, tongue into mouth or ear, object or your thing into someone elses thing. Question is what makes them think so, who were interviewed (males, females, rape victims?) Point is not what the respondents think but why they think so, what makes them think so, should be the next survey....A dabate cannot succeed without proposition and opposition. This is why our guys are creating stories to keep this ridiculous groundless survey results stick. Now if you excuse me, I have to go and ask permission to.......
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Women at war: Sexual violence in the US military
Predators

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8511010.stm
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
How did rape become a weapon of war?
By Laura Smith-Spark
BBC News

The UN has accused the Janjaweed militia in Sudan of using mass rape
Women's bodies have become part of the terrain of conflict, according to a new report by Amnesty International.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/4078677.stm
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Rape 'a weapon in Colombia war'

Female members of the armed group are also vulnerable to abuse
Women and girls are being increasingly caught up in Colombia's armed conflict, as rival groups rape, mutilate and kill them, Amnesty International says.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3741092.stm
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Leila, thatz wat I have bin feeling......like my head is knocking on a wall!!!But rape still remains to be rape no matter to who done to.......wife galfriend........or kid or relative!!!Or done by a stranger!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
Ahh indeed, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...
People supporting and justifying RAPE...

I'm sooo exhausted and my head is throbbing! I feel like I've been bashing my head against a brick wall...
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Rape:
All rape cases are not reported to police but if you consider only reported cases, a woman is raped in india every 29th minute. This shows the gravity of the problem. Laws are not very strict for such type of violence against woman. Few years back, there was a move on government part to award capital punishment in such cases bit it did not materialised. Sad part of the story is that in most of the cases culprits are either close relatives, friends or known persons.

56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Okay!!Chep.......but guess wat??I found out that pipo don't bother click or look up the links, thats why I prefer........pasting!!

Sasa Salim,.....I decided ´to seperate the post!!
Meaning Rape & violence in marriage to 2 posts!!They r one & the same......but better I seperate!!Afta PP tried to prove that there is no Marital rape!!!!HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

56 months ago
Now
Salim  says:

Nani huyu analeta Blogi nzima hapa?...........Oooooooooooh ni yule mrembo wa @ali amebadilisha jina, Duh!

Hapa Kumeharibika, Mada imepotea, wacha nikapost Kitu cha power kule upande mwingine, Karibuni.
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
@Kayce: Please use links to large Texts, I am getting dizzy just scrolling through!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Wacha PP, ur really trying very hard to dilute the matter of marital violence!!Stop there as violent spouse u have no rightz to the kids!!!God forbide!!All that is holly to u, u will get to loose 4 being violent!!!So think again!!!

I toured the north of Malawi with local NGOs and met some women who said they did not have a problem with men who abused them. They accept their husbands beating them, forcing them to have sex, and they would not complain because they believe it's part of married life.
Sarah Munthali, Malawi

Gender-discriminatory legal and regulatory frameworks, especially those in the areas of domestic violence, coerced sex, rape and sexual abuse have repercussions on gender-based vulnerability and risk factors. Since the above-mentioned factors are correlates of domestic violence, the powerless wife or partner may be susceptible to the dreadful HIV and AIDS. In many countries, even in the case of HIV/AIDS, women lack legal recourse and experience discrimination in legal rights and protection. Many systems of law favour patriarchy. Some legal systems do not protect victims against domestic or sexual violence against intimate partners. As many cultural and local factors forbid and outlaw feminist practices, this has unabatedly driven domestic violence and its activities underground, which can as well increase risky behaviour.
Christian Iyiani, Nigeria

56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
HaHaHa PP, if I ever do sue u itz at the German court!!HaHaHaHa!!U being Muslim & pirate's band member((S)) u already have bad cards!!!Well b4 I will make sure I have provoked u to beating me!!!!So such brutal.....evidence gonna make u looose face & u can nail ur lovelly job on the wall!!Tia....have got more from ur camp...Hubby??!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Wacha wewe PP, ur really making me think, thatz that ur true traits!!!WEWE!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Domestic violence is something we should not encourage, because it sets partners apart. Our mothers are most of the time the victims.It is a killer and we have to fight it.
Solomon Okpoti, Ghana

Any woman who has been beaten or sexually assaulted should immediately report the crime to the police. Abuse is something that should never be hidden.
Tatiana Balenah, Atlanta, USA

Assaults against women either physically, emotionally or sexually should at all times be made public. Our community must learn what is morally wrong and not what is based on the African taboo.
Joseph Gayo, Australia/Sudan

Your head might tell you to leave an abusive spouse, but the heart says what about love?

Mwenda Ikiara, Kenya

It is important to remember that what in essence we are examining, is the conflict between the heart (emotions) and the brain (reason). Your head might tell you to leave an abusive spouse, but the heart says "what about love?"
Mwenda Ikiara, Kenya /USA

Many women fear to reveal these acts of abuse because they have no protection after the problem has been reported and known publicly. There are many divorces among Sudanese who have resettled in U.S because southern Sudanese traditionally beat their wives and this prohibited in U.S.
Peter Tuach-Sudanese/USA, USA

In Senegal, especially in the Cassamance region where I have been working for the last three years, many husbands still beat their spouses, which in many cases results to serious body injuries.
Alpha Jallow, Senegal

For men who abuse those they claim to love; how do you feel when your loved one is in pain?

Cornelius Gligui, Moscow

I have not been a victim of domestic violence but over the years I have seen these events happening. Most women do not report the issue for fear of losing their husband to another woman. Women are soft creatures who desire peace from their partners; and telling is certainly not a good thing to do for their relationship. In Africa, the woman is expected to obey the man. People still believe that a husband beating on his wife is a family matter that can easily be settled in the bedroom but the truth is it is worse than that. Greedy, cowardly men, yearning for power think that abusing a woman is the way to show his strength. I believe that the issue should be dealt with by the law in extreme cases, especially when evidence is available on the woman's body.
Estella, Liberia

I think the way some men treat their wife/partner is not only terrible but primitive as well. No matter how a man is angered or offended he should not loose his senses but rather behave wisely by controlling his tempers and find an amicable way to sort things. For men who abuse those they claimed to love; how do you feel when your loved one is in pain?
Cornelius A. Gligui, Moscow, Russian Federation

56 months ago
Now
ABDULLAHI  says:
@LJ and Terry... sweets dont pump blood to a muscle between the legs...FACT
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
PP: Regarding your SWEEPING statement above, about ladies loving crooks and the desire to get raped every now and again; do you yourself, enjoy getting bashed and beaten to a pulp every now and then? If so, and your lady happens to be the type you just described and you love getting beaten up, then it means both of you CONSENTED and you're into SADO-MASOCHISM; which is a totally different issue.

RAPING is a one-sided act, with the use of VIOLENT PHYSICAL FORCE over somebody who's physically WEAKER than yourself. Bullying [physical] along with machismo is closer to CANINE behaviour than normal HUMAN behaviour...
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
I despair! This is all soooo frustrating, perplexing, confounding, buggering, discomfitting, etc etc etc... I might as well try riding my bike over water!
56 months ago
Now
Asiyo  says:
Yeah....PP and Chepman...The male gender is being pushed too far. There is no way I one can rape my spouse.

If we try sleeping there like a dead-log, somebody will run to court claiming her conjugal rights....and if you have it with her, her mood have to be checked first...these people are really pushing us(forcefully) to the Koinange streets of the world.

56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Leila,......this guy needs a knock out 4 his crude ways LOEST!!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
PP: I too, use the word, "crap" sometimes, when the need arises... It's just a common cliché. I'm cool as a cucumber and NOT upset at all. I thought you were the one that was getting upset. So no biggie, if we're both cool, and can continue to agree to disagree gracefully, on the issues raised.

I'm off to have some dinner now, and will be back to disagree with you again.

Peace!
Laterz.. TBC!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Wacha wewe PP,.........rape is rape....& u seem not to want to get it through ur head!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
KC: Yup, I remember... the gist of "women asking for it"... Amazing, that people still think that way. I find that way of thinking, very stone age... They didn't think that way, even in the "Flintstones"!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
PP: Thank you! However, I remain adamant and will say rape is rape, though of course, there's a difference in the degree of offence, between COMMON RAPE and MARITAL RAPE. With due respect... So there's no "cutting of" any "crap", okay? What's real is real... It is, what it is, RAPE!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
PP, hates to think when he forces his woman into sex itz rape........coz i have that funny id that thats what.....he would do if his woman was not in the moods!!Afta all women belong to their men!!!

Leila......do u rememer that storo I made up at Steve's kiss post!!!Well he mentioned himself that women shoudn't wonder if they get raped!!Aftall they asked 4 it!!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
HaHaHaHaHa!! Yanii u guyz r briliant!!!Really defending the male world!!But gueses wat? Leila & I gonna knock out ur teeth b4 we allow ur funny sides to win!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: I guess, Roxxxy is a short-term solution for over-sexed insatiable dudes... besides other solutions, but NOT and NEVER rape!

PP: With due RESPECT, regardless of IDEOLOGY, rape is wrong [even in married couples]! Please don't take the discussion personally... Please don't get offended! We're discussing hypothetical situations.

PEACE!
RESPECT!
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
I guess more Roxxxies, less Rapes, au vipi Leila?
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: Okay then... if that's your solution and cure!
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Roxxxy is Good for a RAPED mind.
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: General emotional/psychological abuse can go both ways!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
Roxxxxy's "hungry"!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
PP: Maybe you think in terms of a wife being a man's PROPERTY, as an OBJECT and not a human being with feelings. The wife, having to be ever-ready, and put out, no matter what, and should be physically forced, ie raped whenever a man feels like it!
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
If I was allowed to deal with the whole issue of rape and rapists and the raped, I would only get me myself an exterminator and go extinguish all pedophiles, Grandmother f**kers, innocent-lady-f**kers, and all women (young, old, blue, red, black, white,...) who blatantly and shamelessly RAPE the minds of men...period. And we all move to other important issues.
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
PP, no man has a right to rape his wife or galfriend!!!Yep forced sex IS RAPE((Sex without consent Is Rape))!!!Ad don't tell me the bullshit ur a raising soldier!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
hahaha! Indeed, Roxxxxy's "hungry"; and Chep and PP have fled!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
HaHaHaHa Leila, u bet...........Roxxy is waiting 4 test drive!!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
KC: Wow, "ding dongs"!

PP/CHEP: Remember Roxxxxy? Well, Roxxxxy's waiting...
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Kwendeni Chep &PP; this tempting sport was invented by a man, he found out the best way to earn money, by using women to lock the men into bars or stripe locals.....Well all those las vegas bars r mostly owned by men..........pimps r men.........First kick urselves 4 being taken a ride by ur fellow men who knew ur weakness inside out!!Those plastic surgiens that found out the best way to increase those milk shakes were men........Coz u guyz r never satisfied with wat GOD gave u!!!Thz God ur ding dongs, none has found the perfect way to enlarge them......with out complications!!!!!!!THZ GOD!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: Call it whatever, regarding men's mental anguish[?]; using physical force without a woman's consent is rape; and should be punished accordingly.
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
True PP, and at the end of the day no body gives a damn about the mental anguish men go through day after day. And the sad part of it is the fact that this mental bombardment is flooding every area a man can breathe, from Commercials, music, church, magazines, movies, just to name a few!! GOSHHHHHHHHHHH Shit sheit sheitan, where will Man hide from all these?
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: Nobody is handcuffed and forced into pole-dancing establishments!! The guys who go into such places, go by choice, and they're informed of the club's rules of, "no touching" the dancers!

Regarding your question: it's a matter of satisfying DEMAND for such dances... Different strokes, for different folks...
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
And by the way Leila, is there no better form of entertainment that can come from Women apart from gyrating their booties and boops on poles, fields, clubs etc?
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
KC and LJ: Please don't make light of my case about Men being mentally Raped. And don't think that men confuse between women who dress up to catch the "eye" of a man, and those who do so to catch the attention of the man's dick. Those two are quite different and as one "warms up" a man's feelings of tenderness, the other sure causes a tornado of wild emotions within the groins!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Rape is a crime.... weather itz done to a woman not well dressed or to a galfriend or wife!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
PP: Naah, I'm not dropping it. Rape is rape is rape! Punishment: accordingly...
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Kwenda, PP, I happen to like Kaos......They r gentlemen!!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Leila.. & D....this is a very serious topic but some pipo r good at diverting my attentions.......by saying women mentally rape them.....Iam Sure Salim & Simukai would say the same LOEST!!!Iam cracking soo... at this point!!!Iam sure if a lawyer presenting his facts like that infront of the judge, they whole court room would crack without really wanting to!!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: Pole dancing is done in clubs for entertainment, be it ogling, leering or whatever; but it's NOT a call for, "come and rape the dancers"!!

A dance is a dance, be it 12/9/6/12 kind of hoochi booty dance, or whatever; it's just that, a dance, and NOT a call for, "come and rape the dancers"!
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
Hahaha KC...thanks for the post...now we are putting down from men's point of view.
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
C'mon LJ, you are missing the point. When a woman goes to a pole and dances with some "underwire' or walks around with bare bottoms and a skirt that is shyly covering the goodies, what do you think is happening to any man's mind and emotions at the sight of all that?
You should watch some music called Booty popping by ludacris (Just an example) and get my drift!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Chep, when I brought this post up........itz while I get tired of reading abt rape!!Ad then comes Salim & u........OMG with not soo bad ids why women get raped....!!Thz guyz coz I got to see the other side of the coin......with humour with it dispite this topic being a very deadly & life threatening topic.......thinking of those killing brutal...rapists!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: hahaha! Are you implying that I've been raping you mentally this evening? We're DISCUSSING, my Pluton brother... Anyway, regarding what you just mentioned above, I think it's not anything to do with rape, but a case of one individual being more domineering [verbally/vocally] than another in discussions between a couple.

D: Indeed, how do people justify the rape of old women sleeping innocently in their beds, and being attacked by some maniac in the middle of the night; or even the case of very young children being raped.
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
PP: Yes, of course, there are varying CIRCUMSTANCES... and varying degrees of punishment, accordingly.
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
What do you call FORCING one's self into a man's mental frame and Subjecting him to severe whirling of emotions in his imagination and system?
56 months ago
Now
D.  says:
Rape is about narcissism,psychosis,anarchy, kidnapping,and control.Women would be able to walk around naked,and not be attacked, if mankind ever truly evolves.Rapists attack women because they are sick fucks,not because of the way these women are dressed! Is a 80 year old woman asleep in her bed, who is subsequently attacked and raped,"asking for it" by being too seductive ?
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: How are we raping men mentally? Enlighten me please.
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
@LJ: Then let us all also stop RAPING MAN MENTALLY!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
KC: Exactly! NO means NO!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
PP,I beg u a padon, Hallo,!gehts noch....? I asked a question & never made my statements so where does my jungu part come in??Ur talking like someone who does exactly that, rape ur woman if she refuses to sex, afta all she's ur property ain't she??
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
CHEP: I will do the same as you, and say it over and over:
NOBODY deserves to be RAPED; and NOBODY has the RIGHT to RAPE!
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
LJ: I will say this over and over until such a time as to elicit some understanding from whoever. Everyone abhors Rape, but when a woman wakes up in the morning and wiggles her "moonchies" down the streets with parts of her privates oozing from below some wee bit Skirt, what the hell is she trying to tell the entire man-world? Is that not a pure come hither gesture? And so why cry out like a lunatic when you get what every sensible brain thinks you deserve after leaving those tunnels soo accessible even flies have no problem Cris-crossing in and out of it unabashed?
I think Men also undergo Mental Rape in such situations!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
PP: Any kind of PHYSICAL FORCE involving NON-CONSENT of the second party is RAPE... regardless of the LOCATION and regardless of the non-consenting person's ATTIRE. NOBODY deserves to be RAPED; and NOBODY has the RIGHT to RAPE!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
KC: Indeed, I cannot help but feel very strongly about this subject. It just doesn't make sense to me at all, regarding the meaningless excuses! Just because I see some really gorgeous hunks on the streets and I salivate, does not give me the right to go to them, and grab their crutches, and stick my tongue down their throats. I admire at a distance with my eyes, then just walk away and carry on with my business.
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Leila, hatz up, ur really not amused abt this so called "animals"!!!Well, so that raping should stop women, should just cover all their tempting body partz........At least...Essu, Johnson,Allan,Terry r against raping.& saying itz not the woman to blame!!!!
56 months ago
Now
Kc  says:
Yanii I better keep mum coZ!!Wacha tuu so those minis I like r dangerous!!
Salim & Chep just made me cry tears of laughter afta reading this post from their perspective!!!Wat abt a rapping friend. or hubby...wat r we gonna say abt them??!!Well, sometymes a woman decides she only wants to sleep is that a crime, laying on bed with ur friend or hubby & not wanting or wishing 4 anything sexual??So whose to blame Salim, Simukai & Chep if this woman getz raped???
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
ALLAN: Thanks for the clarification. In that case, as I said above, F should be left alone to carry on living his life with his sexual orientation intact. However, he should offer sympathy, empathy, and should offer X a shoulder to cry on. Z should be punished according to the law of the particular country. Hahaha regarding your disclaimer, ie Z not standing for Zuma...

CHEP: Regardless of how women dress, it's not men's right to rape, and the excuse of seductive or provocative dressing, should NEVER ever be used... period. Again, RAPE is RAPE is RAPE... Men need to control their brains in controlling their 'snakes'/'willies'...

Men's brains should not work the same way as DOG's brains. RESTRAINT is the way to go. Women have a right to dress whichever way they want, without having to suffer through the experience of rape. Are you now going to tell me that men have a right to rape women dressed in swim suits at the beach or around swimming pools? Should female swimmers wear very THICK BODY SUITS for SWIMMING? Thick non-figure-revealing body suits would guarantee all female swimmers drowning!

Maybe all women should now wear very thick SACKS like 'garbage bags', right?

Respect!
RESTRAINT!
SELF-CONTROL!
Restraint is the key!
56 months ago
Now
Chepman  says:
GIVE US A BREAK LADIES!! What the hell is this thing about RAPE being RAPE being RAPE.., You know everyone, LADIES included have this RAPE instincts....it is only that they are the weaker sex, otherwise men would be ducking into bushes whenever this ladies appear. And anyway, even if the ladies wanted, it would take a hell of effort to fan that "Snake" into "ready" state.
All of you ladies should learn to clad decently, act lady-like and please don't provoke men and imagine that they are devoid of feelings, I am speaking on behalf of this creature called man, who of late has become a "beast" under pressure from all angles, and who is expected to remain calm and collected under all circumstances. Do your bit, then and only then will we talk of castrations and all!!
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
JOHNSON: Cool... It's okay for all of us, to sometimes agree to disagree. That's what makes the Board tick. Anyway, I'd rather not go into the issue of death penalty on this particular post.
56 months ago
kwame  says:
@lj I can see you are pro life and against the death penalty but pls spare me this RAPISTS MUST DIE
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
ALLAN: I'm confused now. Did F rape X? As for F's sexual orientation; that's irrelevant. F being X's flatmate, should inform X about his sexuality/sexual orientation, if he feels comfortable with doing that. However, he's NOT obligated to reveal it, and he's got every "right" NOT to "come out of the closet" if there's the fear of persecution around him.
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
Oops I didn't read Allan's stuff carefully. So F raped X. Well, if that's what F did, he should be punished accordingly...
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
JOHNSON: Indeed, rapists are not just freaks, but MONSTERS... As for their punishment, I think they should be CASTRATED as well as incarcerated/imprisoned [with hard labour] for a very long time... Maybe they'll even be asked to PICK UP THE SOAP off the floor, while in prison...
56 months ago
kwame  says:
@Allan ,F is fake,a liar and a rapist who needs to die for such an abominable act. X should be consoled and be giving every assistance available, and bachelors like u should comfort her and keep her company.
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
ALLAN: F should be left to be what he is.
X should not try to change F's sexuality and find herself a boyfriend [if she wants to]. X should be admired by guys, since she's a looker, but NOBODY should rape her.
56 months ago
kwame  says:
@LJ, RAPISTS are freaks without the D....K THEY WILL STILL USE OTHER IMPLEMENTS OR INSTRUMENTS TO GET THE PLEASURES THAT THEY DESIRE. I think they need to die or sentence to life imprisonment with hard labour and in isolation. rapists are monsters they need to die.
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
Rapists should be CASTRATED - My wish!!!!!!
56 months ago
kwame  says:
Rapists are psycho . fact
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
ALLAN: Thanks! Great examples indeed...
56 months ago
Now
élla  says:
SALIM: Whatever temptations in life, people have to restrain themselves from acting on the temptation. Humans are NOT dogs. There are a lot of beautiful things in life, and if they don't belong to us, we're supposed to just ADMIRE the object or person, but NOT take the object, NOR take the person [ie rape] the person.

No matter how much we salivate over something, we must NEVER EVER take, if it does NOT belong to us.

No matter what JUSTIFICATIONS I hear, the point is still that, one must NEVER EVER RAPE, no matter how nicely wrapped the object is, ie no matter how provocatively or seductively dressed.

So, I reiterate, RAPE is RAPE is RAPE!
56 months ago
kwame  says:
@salim forget abt that crazy, psycho and rapist researcher. Whoever justifies rape and blame it on the victim is crrraaaaazy
56 months ago
kwame  says:
@ TERRY, tell salim people like me will be around to satisfy ur sxxx needs
56 months ago
(132 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.