Now

WEB SITE

Kaminja says:
Hi, been away for very long.
It's been quite busy for me n frankly the site hasn't been a source of inspiration lately n I s'times get depressed just seeing how we keep bickering n taking no 'ACTION'

About the website.
Somone kindly register the site first, it could well have been taken n we might have to buy it of some guy very sharp guy.
I'll do the updating n maintainance just send me the pictures n any input via lkanyari@hotmail.com.
I will upload all the info in my web server folder as we wait the finer details.
Think some one has to take the bullet for us all.
I'm sure the like minded will give some input.
Over to you Nico.
101 months ago
Replies:
Denno, l tell you God is a good God, if they are the days when i was not saved,you could have known me when nobody wanted to cross my path,now iam a new creation behold old things have passed away. Denno? have you ever thought of accepting the lord Jesus Christ son of the living God to be your lord and saviour.Do you know i cannot get irritated even if you call me your mums coz we all have it. please please l will continue praying for you so that the devil can stop using you. l pray onto God to make you a vessel fit for honour for you are a child of God.
100 months ago
Denno, you do not deserve to be in America, you went ther coz your Paros had made it, one thing i will let you know you can call me anything, provided i have it, imagine i do not feel pain at all ask all this people who recall s me when l was at K.H.S and the picture you are trying to potray will not fit me at all . l will put my photo just coz of you Denno and Osama but for now Grow up coz you will become a father, what will you tell your children if they call you names?. Will you remember that what goes around, comes around. Why is it that nothing good comes out of your mind. No wonder your -- bribed your way to Kanunga.and you had to get a student Visa which you have to keep re- knewing now and then please please call me anything in this world, provided it is Gods creation, it is beautiful.
100 months ago
Now
denno  says:
Jonathan,

You look like Mungiki nyeeno.
100 months ago
Now
denno  says:
Sara,

Thishwo giti giki.
100 months ago
Noela, Denno is a dude from KANUNGA WHO SURFACED FROM NOWHERE AND HAS BECOME THE TALK OF THE FORUM BUT NOT IN A POSITIVE WAY. HE CAN MAKE YOU PUKE. L HATE THE LANGUAGE HE USES CONSIDERIJNG EVEN OUR OLD K.H.S TEACHERS HAS GOT ACCESS TOP THIS FORUM . HE HAS TRIED TO SILENCE ME BUT IAM WRONG NO.AJITABULISHE AACHE KUWEKA PICHA ZA WENYEWE KWA PAGE YAKE. Denno, kwa nini huna haya?
100 months ago
Noela nimezoea, guys calls me here a dreamer when i deliver their message and they say i am not sure of what iam sayiong but when it happens, they come to me crying for prayers. Noela, help me to pray for this dude called Denno iam not going to give up on him till he is delivered from the snares of the fowler and the nisome pestilence psalms 91. My LORD!
100 months ago
Noela, welcome back after the long hol. everybody in the forum missed you, but there is this guy who has been a pain in the -. Manze matusi tupu. Haoni kama mimi na dadangu Sweetie ni binadamu. Yeye anaweza toa panya kwa pango lake jameeni lakini mimi naendelea tu na kumuombea. Maulana azidi kukutendea mema daima dawama na milele Barikiwa.
101 months ago
Sweetie  says:
Thanks Noela. You go Girl. Way to go sista.
101 months ago
Sweetie  says:
@Sarah, I agree with you a 100% on the problems that denno is experiencing. Please don't let this things bother you a bit. Am truly rejoicing from the insults that he insulted me for I know ni thumbi yakwa iragemio because God is still in the throne. I can only say 'May God bless him and see him through his issues'. If insults will make him feel better, may he continue and call me anything because it really does not matter. Lets go on with a clean forum and let him a lone to cook himself, serve himself and eat himself. Poor thing is digging a grave for himself.Lets pray for him because rucamiu rwa Ngai ni ruraihu na rwi ruo, and it just about to fall on him.
101 months ago
WANA-KIAMBU, how can you really allow a gay from Kanunga come and spoil the Forum. Have you checked his photo and seen who he really is, Wui Ngai wakwa iguira mwana uyu thaa. Wa-na forum after looking closely the way Denno is attacking us with Sweetie and i know if Noela had contributed, she could also be on the list, i started praying for this poor man mind you not money wise but coz hana mwelekeo mbele wala nyuma but i saw several things while i was looking at his photo very closely.
1, Denno has been suffering from emotional problems. There has been disturbances in the emotions which persist and recur. He has been suffering from resentment, hatred, anger for all the affairs he had before he became gay, all the ladies were taken by his friends and he thought he is not a man enough.Fear,rejection, coz most of his family members who know his moves donna wonna be associated with him,he has been feeling unloved, self-pity, jealousy, when he recalls guys like IDI, OTI from the same school achieving the best through foot-ball yet they were in the same school. Ureruta mathata naithui twina Sweetie niki? Why are you telling God that he was wrong when he created you as a man? . WE WI ANDU ARIA MATAIGANAGIRA. YOU ARE DEPRESSED, WORRIED, SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND INSECURITY.
bUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT Jesus -Christ came to set the captives free.Leave Sweetie alone, let her maintain her virginity. Pili-pili usioila, yakuashiani. Urakurwo niki ni -- me -- riene . shut up.
Mental problems
Denno, you are having disturbances in the mind and your thought life, you are having mental torment, procrastination, indecision, compromise, confusion, doubt, rationalization and loss of memory
SPEECH PROBLEMS
Denno, you are suffeing from Outbursts or uncontrolled use of the tongue, lying, cursing, blasphemy, critism, mockery, railing and gossip.
Sexproblems
Denno, you have been suffering from recurring unclean thoughts and acts regarding sex. These include fantasy sex experiences, masturbation, lust, perversions, HOMOSEXUALITY. God have mercy
fornication and adultery, incest, provocativeness and harlotary
ADDICTIONS
Denno you have been addicted to nicotine, alcohol drugs, medicines and food no wonder you look like yokozuna. you have also been involved in physical infirmties and religious error . l want to assure you Denno that all you need is deliverance and a lot of prayers for all the demons in you to be cast out in Jesus name HALLUYAH. WANAFORUM AGREE OR DIS-AGREE?
101 months ago
Now
Kaminja  says:
@ all. I noticed some alumini from the 80's actually 1981. that's someone old enough to b a parent to some of us.
Quit the bad mouthing.
It's making some of us keep away n soon all we'll av is a shell n no way to keep in touch. Think about it.
101 months ago
Now
denno  says:
To Sweetie, stop lying to dem boyz that you are a nursing home virgin. I hope you can't deny all the good times we had inside the vast coffee plantation behind your school in 1992 and by then, i felt like you were 50 feet deep which doesn't say much about your virginity but to fake virginity, you used to whine. Or you underwent surgery to restore your lost glory? Maybe. Can't blame you.
101 months ago
Now
denno  says:
To you SARA, wee anga ukwenda guthishwo kanuwa kau gaku then ujipake hizo njoti like lotion. Or are you the third virgin, ass-wise other than Sweetie pie and Jonathan, the poor gold digger?
101 months ago
Sweetie  says:
eeeehhh, ukai na tina guku ndi. Na nikii araria ta banga mutwiku (worn out panga)?.
101 months ago
Joel2.12,13 This dude called Denno bwana graduated with honours from Irumi university in Michigan God have mercy!TO EVERYONE in the forum, let us return to the lost glory.
101 months ago
Now
Kaminja  says:
@Noela... Get sum lyf bak into the site.
@ Sweetie... abit of more talk from you n i'll jua ur identity. I think I already have.
101 months ago
Now
dave  says:
Jonathan (Muini).... I remember you like it was yesterday. Do you still see Kaguru Muthiora cos If am not wrong you were from those kikuyu side. if you do please email me. I would like to contact him. he used to be my hommy and helped me with alot of crap while at KHS. Sorry about the web thing..some of us can't roll bend a TP yet when we shit and so the apprehension.
Hit me back and please, please, pleeeeeaase let me know about Kaguru Muthiora from Gikambura kikuyu of '91 class. I also do need Kirobotos address. I saw your posting but I havent been to the site for a while. thanks
101 months ago
Sweetie  says:
Ok, now lets get along and love one another. Jonnathan, next time I come home I will not have to rent a car or hire a driver.
Raymond dear, there r several kenyan hangs especially in Dc area which is 1 hr drive from Balt, but I have not been to a club in a decade now.Am a church girl and that's why I have not seen a man's pecker yet. Am saving all the goodies for the wedding night, and no beans will be let in the oven until they are ready to be baked.I love you guys and have a nice weekend.
101 months ago
Sweetie  says:
Wooo, this is getting too juicy. Come on guys, enough of dicks' lengths. Thats too much information for some of us who neither have seen nor have a dick. Well, am glad to know the standard size. anyway, lets forget the site and Jonnathan can move on to other clients since he still have not told us how we're going to benefit from the site.
Correction, People living abroad are not broke dear. Some of the houses you're renting and the matatus you ride belong to us.About calling IRS, let me know if you need the number.Its now Homeland security, just so you know to get the right dept.

101 months ago
Now
denno  says:
Jonathan,
Let me ask you this in ma matha tongue. Ni mushuthi uri munene muno such that you need money for some muthiita shortening surgery in UK kana niatia meni? You seem to have the wrong impression that Kenyans abroad can support your indigent ass. I think you are not even a web designer caz you donno that no web costs that much to set up. You might be a marigiti sales man. If you still feel from the bottom of your ass that you need quick money, email me wit how we can meet so that i can screw your virgin ass-hole for $30.000 instead of KSH 30.000 you tight ass. That way you can rip the ultimate benefits of the Kenyans abroad.
101 months ago
Sweetie  says:
Oh, lord have mercy. Osama,You just hit the nail at the head.Good luck to Jonnathan.
Friends, we have been talking about this thing for too long now. Can we kindly do it or dismiss it?. Lets talk or think of something that can help us or a needy person. For them that are willing to throw their money in to the river, go a head, but I will make sure I remind you somewhere down the lane. Ngamwira ati nondamwiraga.
101 months ago
Now
__zakii  says:
@jonathan..........nguku {chicken} itegagwo na mbembe.You will chip 2000,alafu utukamue mpaka ndamu maziwa ikimalizika.HA!HA!HAAAAAAAAAAAA.
101 months ago
@Jonathan.
sketch up the site, and upload it to your space so that we can see it.
if you do not have web space, i can lend you several Gigs. sawa?
email me and we can set it up.
101 months ago
Now
__zakii  says:
mwimenyerere jonathan alikuwa besty wa the armenians!!..............
101 months ago
Now
Nicholas  says:
Jonathan are you okey? whats happening in your life, you are comming out as very inconsistent, atleast enough to piss Rayii. Niki modu?
101 months ago
Now
__zakii  says:
@jonathan..........{need rehab..??
101 months ago
Sweetie  says:
Jonathan, imagine still ndiraigua 'kugathura' mbeca ciakwa before you give us a layout of the project.I don't know about anybody else, but I work too damn heard for my money to just let go. Am sorry if am acting too stingy. If its somewhere you need to be bailed out, then I got you and will help a brother.
101 months ago
Jonathan, are you serious of what you are telling us, tua mata macio.
101 months ago
Now
__zakii  says:
@jonathan..........{huna bahati,mbia{rat} ikumenya mutego waku}.HA!HA!HAAAAAA.tuliza pwana.
101 months ago
Could you please let me know how much each of us is supossed to contribute.
101 months ago
Now
Nicholas  says:
And Minja dont you try and wiggle out of this debate, you are bitting the bullet for us, right? i admire your 'lets go get this thing done' spirit so could you offer us some leadership on this thing. It seem most people in here would be confortable with your leadership on this.
101 months ago
Now
Nicholas  says:
Guyz lets not kill the web site idea. All I want is someone to explain to me and probably to the other guyz like me that are not upto speed with this cyber business, in other words could we just, you know, like could we examine the merits and de merits so that we atleast know what we are getting into. I dont think it will pay for us to get in and we are stuck shortly thereafter. May be, just maybe, the funding and the hosting debate could be pre mature at the moment. lets debate the merits.

And guyz lets give Jonathan a break, this world, even the cyber world, is big enough for all of us.
101 months ago
Now
__zakii  says:
samuu........wachana na jonathan!! the cyber bug has just hit his door and he cant help talking crap.I support nicholas .Do we really need this website.I mean what are we marketing here? ]monos,uji or what.A website is set for advertisement and most of the time is way of generating an income.Unless we gonna have pple doing commercials through the web,we dont even have more than one teacher supporting kiambu high page.
Anyways i am still supporting anyone willing to address the issue lakini sio jonathan.."yeye ni kalulu".
101 months ago
and Jonathan, ur website does not even exist!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scam artist.
101 months ago
Hey Jonathan, on your previous post, the domain of ur website has 4 w's instead of three. is that an encryption feature or a big spelling misfunction?
101 months ago
Now
__zakii  says:
JONATHAN WEEEE ni juhaaaaaaaa."kalulu"
101 months ago
Now
Nicholas  says:
Minja I dont know the first thing about the cyber space [I will kill you for making me confess this in public.] I have been following this debate on and off, it seems to oscilliate between construction, whatever that means and money issues.
All the same I guess when you tech savy guyz are thru with the technical issues I would be game.
Just out of curiosity n may be out of ignorance why do we need a school web? what will be there that is not in here? what are the relational issues with Kiambu high the institution, i.e in the event they ever want to mount their own site? what will be the added value?
These questions need not be answered before we go on with the project. if the rest of you are convinced its a good idea then I am game.
101 months ago
(37 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.