Graduates.com New Members    New Photos      Login     Sign up!

Lugulu Boarding Primary

Message Replies -  Back to Message Board

lugz matrons

Rodricks says:

hey guyz do you remeber kina tonzo, and the rest, those womem really did take their time to serve we guyz at lugz, why not think of doing something like thanks giving to them, just a small token, to all those good ladies , though there were time that we wish we could hate them, any one with a better suggestion?

96 months ago
Replies:

mukhale  says:

HEY U GUY Z IAM REALLY TOUCHED BY THE DEATH OF TONZO WE REMEBER HER FOR THE LOVE AND CARE TO ALL NZOIA GUYZ.MUKHALE ELGON THEN NZOIA.CONGRATS CLASS YA 99.

47 months ago

mukhale  says:

HEY U GUY Z IAM REALLY TOUCHED BY THE DEATH OF TONZO WE REMEBER HER FOR THE LOVE AND CARE TO ALL NZOIA GUYZ.MUKHALE ELGON THEN NZOIA.

47 months ago

Abiud  says:

May God rest her soul in peace we used to refer to her Tonzo i didn't even know her real name! I echoe Anourine's sentiments she also made wake up calls for me. Now am where i am in life because she was a contributory both in small and big ways. She told once ever told me Abiud wacha kulala wewe ni Alliance material i heed her advice and surely i made it. Such people pass away but their spirit lives on among those they nurtured.May God rest her soul in eternal peace. Amen

53 months ago

Anourine  says:

I remember 'kunduch' with nostalgia.
Tonzo-may her soul rest in peace- made me who I am with her wake up calls
"amka amka
saa hii ni saa ya kuamka
nani huyu?
Anourine ukitaka kuenda Alliance,amka!
ukitaka kuenda Ndivisi, endelea kulala"

61 months ago

Raz  says:

plz ricky. thanx.

62 months ago

Rodricks  says:

raz, hi
will tafutia you

63 months ago

Raz  says:

ricky,plz nitafutie kontact zake joo. ninge msuprise.

63 months ago

Muna  says:

@walter i would like to be on that commission that was really bad, where did they take the profit?

66 months ago

WALTER  says:

wacha, james sirengo na thomas makila had the biggest scandal, madazi ya 5 bob walituizia 25 bob.
This guys walituibia sana, we should look for them and hold them resiponsible, ama? we need a truth and reconciliation commission here.
definately nanzushi alikuwa nyayo na Victor Vumbasi, kwanza nyayo east not even west.
You remeber "NDUYU?"

66 months ago

Martin  says:

unakumbuka plates walter?! wacha kufikiria chakula all th etime. remember, wakina edu wesonga waliuza biscuits expensively maze, but we always found a way to buy some. cooked food kutoka nyumbani ilikuwa illegal. Nanzushi alikuwa Nyayo, right?

66 months ago

WALTER  says:

You remeber colour ya plates na vikombe.
For Nzoia was blue, elgon was red plates with green cups. What about nyayos, Elgon south, standa and chetambe?

66 months ago

Martin  says:

Tonzo aliaga? maze. "amka, amka!".we made our beds with the sheets as covers. remember? Nzoia ilikuwa the best. Forget Elgon!Kumbuka mpepeto infront of toi. Munyu for food to make it alittle bit tasty.We went days without water. didnt understand why the water taps were all the way next to Nyayo? 8south or 8 North? South rocked!!

66 months ago

tony  says:

its a shame im outta of touch tonzo died?well the name i thot came from tonsilitis.raz hata mimi nataka kujua james sirengo alienda wapi?

71 months ago

Rodricks  says:

raz: vipi jemo is hee in nai doing some IT joboz here and there, he is still big as he was them day lakini he is humble............he he heeeeeee people change

76 months ago

Raz  says:

WHO KNOWS WHERE THIS DICKSON CHITEVA GUY WENT TO?
alSO THERE USED TO THIS GUY CALLED JAMES SIRENGO, OF NYAYO WEST. PLZ SHADE SOME LIGHT HERE. JEMO WAS BESTE DAMU, AND WAS THE BULLBOY WAS DOM YETU. I MISS HIM GREATLY.

76 months ago

Dan  says:

hi, my new name ,to avoid confusion

78 months ago

Sam  says:

Mmmmmmmmm, mwambu! At least i keep everyone i meet in mind, and have a track of them. The only person who has escaped me is Adam Sikwata!

78 months ago

Dan  says:

how can i be if i dont go near water?

78 months ago

Daniel  says:

maybe you were a drowner...
hehehe

78 months ago

Dan  says:

unacheka nini?

78 months ago

Daniel  says:

hehehe

78 months ago

Dan  says:

i have never been a swmmer.na siringi!

79 months ago

Daniel  says:

lakini inaeza maanisha mimi ni mkubwa...

79 months ago

Dan  says:

mimi ni daniel na yeye ni Daniel.haimaanishi mimi ni mdogo.Justus is in Makhese village

79 months ago

Sam  says:

Mwambu ,

Justus Kulabusya stays next to Misikhu Market. I bumped into him when whorking during my internship at Misikhu in 2002.

My guess is that he is still there.

79 months ago

Daniel  says:

Mwambu, we are now two 'Daniels'
so which one tafadhali?

79 months ago

Raz  says:

no way, tonzo is gone? what a shame.

79 months ago

Dan  says:

na iwe hivyo.

79 months ago

Daniel  says:

amen.

79 months ago

Tim  says:

her death ,is a blow ,to all of us who were literaly taken care of by her ,may her soul rest in eternal peace

79 months ago

Dan  says:

Tonzo passed away last year.Nani atakuwa Tonzo wao?

79 months ago

stephen  says:

mwambu watoi wangu watasoma lugulu (30 yrs from now keepn in mind that me ni mtoi na wewe ni mzee!!!!!)

84 months ago

Christin  says:

I wonder where the cateress na watoto wake walipotelea. They used to chota 'top layer' na mikate na nyamas just before we converge for meals wakipitishia huko kwa dirisha... Eeh wachameni!

84 months ago

EDMOND  says:

Steve nyayo west, Edmond nyayo East

85 months ago

Betty  says:

Ask Rodrick, he is better placed to answer that question.

85 months ago

stephen  says:

so edmond do u kno wea she went? nataka nunulia yeye sukari na chumbe.

wat of ule wa nyayo west?

do nyayo guyz stil weka utilities zao kwa basin na boxes kwa store?

85 months ago

EDMOND  says:

mtoto mkorofi ni mzigo kwa mama yake........
mtoto mwerevu ni furaha ya baba yake .......

REMEMBER THIS LINE ............

85 months ago

stephen  says:

tell me where tonzo went to and al hook up wid u we do samthing for her.amka amka amkaaa!!!!!!

85 months ago

Tim  says:

ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

89 months ago

Rodricks  says:

mwambu
whats the beef with my name, my illitrate mother ecould not pronounce Brodricks ,,,,,so you bet why.lakini Mwambu kusema ukweli even though you used not to be washed lakini its in the record that you showered on the eve of closing day.........deny?aaahhhhhhhhhh

89 months ago

Raz  says:

wee eti nani alikuwa akioshwa?

92 months ago

Rodricks  says:

rizak: wacha bwana, kwanza wewe ulikiwa una oshawa twice per week, nani hajui, nway those were those times when we were young, but with new bew sex offence bill[njoki ndugu] matron hawezi kuosha wathii coz it can amount to sex oxploitation,

Eveline: maze where mukhale went no one knows coz i hav also ttried to get him

95 months ago

Eveline  says:

Rizak! Ulipotelea wapi???? Good to have you back on site. Guys wa nyayo pole for the thorough showers you got. As for those whop skived showering the public show was good enuff to make you bathe. What with the omo and brush nju would unleash on yuo. Not forgetting severeal buckets of water for rinsing the poor guys! Na huyu ROBERT MUKHALE YUKO WAPI?

95 months ago

Ruth  says:

matron jacky a.k.a chaggy alikuwa matron wangu wa standa. ugh!!! nightmares mpaka leo Lynda i feel you. i think we need a truth and reconciliation commitee for all standa people

95 months ago

Raz  says:

Rodricks, sipia wewe ulikuwa ukioshwa na mato ruth ule matao wa west. nani hajui.

95 months ago

Rodricks  says:

maze those maties were hell remember there was a time just before KCPE i fought with a jamaa called Mukhale, and aka stupid matron were Elgon, took me to watimah, nikatolewa my shirt as normal punishmet and everytime she found me puttin on one sshe could take me to siranga,
can forget those small boyz in nyayo east annd west being washed early in the morning with maji baridi, then in the morning just before going for PORE, we used to chungulia madame waki shower at that aka small bathroom of theirs, maze it was an experience seein those chicks taking sponge bath........

96 months ago

Eveline  says:

Talking about matties elkon sous(south), as ours would faithfully report to Watimah every morning akipeleka wagonjwa kwa kotecha,had matron cartoon very nice lady liked her especially opening akitick the wealth you declare upon resuming school from hols...... Toosh prush, toosh paste, quencher(which u declare in terms of litres), biscuits, petty coat, inner,the list waz endless quite a nice one. Most of them left anywayz.

96 months ago

Ruth  says:

I absolutely disliked my matron, a woman named Jackie who was in a pseudo-zindukad stage of her life. Jacky or Chaggy as she called herself liked the more well off gals of her dorm and everyone else was non existent. she was very verbally abusive, and seemed to really hate chldren. Her only joy was going to buy biscuits for us at the market and sell them to us at inflated prices. I really hope she has changed for the better

96 months ago
(48 comments on this topic)

Please login if you want to post a reply.

Help     About     Privacy     Browse Schools     Link to Us     Message Board     Sign up!

Last updated: 4/19/2014
(rendered in 13 ms)