Now

REST IN PEACE NJENGA

Emmah says:
Hi Njesh, its so sad that you have just left us, all i have to say is we all loved you but God loved you more. missed by all your buddies in poly! I knw we are destnied to meet in heaven!!

REST IN PEACE NJENGA!!!!!!!
103 months ago
Replies:
Now
Emmah  says:
sasa Milkah its good to knw that you do rem this guy. may God rest his soul in enternal peace. Milkah lets always pray for him cz one day we shall meet him.
82 months ago
Now
MILKAH  says:
HI EMMAHits good to see u ie in ur profiles foto nway njesh bana rest in peace n all those pple u cared bout n left behind poleni sana but rest assured that one day we wiil meet "njenje","ni njega"R.I.P.
86 months ago
john  says:
NJESHI, Oh I bet you'll pull a crowd,But
you found another home I know you're not alone
We'll be there at your side one day,R.I.P NJESHI

86 months ago
gahk  says:
niaje,njesh alitwacha kabisa.tulicheza na yeye ball sana.msijali jo.life is hard,,
99 months ago
Now
Emmah  says:
No i dont remember???? tell me abt it dear waiting......
100 months ago
Now
Festus  says:
...now av got u.YOU CAN'T JITETEA now.
So u remember the FOOTBALL MUNDIAL mail ? yeah...!!
100 months ago
Now
Emmah  says:
great!!!! life is always like that, whether u delete the number or keep it, life has to go on, keep on creating and moving on, since the day we shall meet them too. otherwise keep posting too.
100 months ago
Now
Festus  says:
...among the hard stuffs known 2 "students power crew", "njenje" takes some kind of a unique lead in its unique way.About the numbers of deceized fellows, i do delete.They're of less importance after all.Wangechi, the FOOTBALL MUNDIAL thing was WOW...!! You caught me offguard.
Keep posted.
100 months ago
Now
Emmah  says:
Mateso, this guy was like a bro to me, n the last time i met him was in the streets of nairobi, he gave me his number of which i keep to this date, but i cnt dial it, cz he wnt speak to me!!! wish God cld have given me a vision that was the last time i was seeing him, geez he was a great friend to u too!!! Njesh u were more than a conqueror esp wen it came to 'njenje' rem that stuff mateso???
100 months ago
Now
Festus  says:
Legendary pass-on.4 once, a lady (above), noticed your efforts.You were great.
100 months ago
Now
Emmah  says:
He was very good in sports nice keeper, and so we shall live to remember him. R.I.P njesh!!!!
101 months ago
Now
Festus  says:
R.I.P goalkeeper.
102 months ago
(12 comments on this topic)
Not logged in: Please login if you want to post a reply.